Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: When CR tried to make OC juice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfGxY3PEj8uUEftlcpRfY...g&usqp=CAU]
What: A healthy Juice Cleanse. Where we Juice up all Outcast we see and Cleanse them from the face of the universe!

Where: Tau44!

Fellow dieticians! Let's get healthy tonight at 8pm UTC. See if we find any Outcasts we can juice up!

I am so confident in our diet I will put 30 million worth of carrots on every dietician ship along with our three sympathisers that choose to not commit their name to our cause just yet. They will be revealed after the Cleanse should they lose their carrots.

Hopefully we will get enough Outcasts to show we can juice up that will try to claim those carrots!

I also heard more Crayterians want to come cheer us on also at that time - let's see if even they will have enough Outcasts to juice!

See you all at 8pm UTC in Tau 44 tonight (Saturday)

The COthat doesn't eat meat. Except when she does.
[Image: pepe-clown-honk-honk-honk-red-nose-gif-13876101.gif]
Hello there, Flexitarian asked me to post OORP information
This is no joke, bounties are real, Crayter logs at 8pm tonight and need enemies, many enemie to fight.

THIS IS THE DIET PLAN OF TONIGHT AT 8PM SERVER TIME

I APPEAL TO THE OUTCAST VEGETABLES AND CRAYTER CLEANSERS TO HAVE PATIENCE, AND DON'T CAMP EACH OTHER'S BASES

Frutarian
Flexitarian
Vegan
Pescatarian

+2 ships to be revealed after will have 30 million worth of carrots on them.

You kill them that one time in the cleanse you get 30 million transferred when event is done.
Claimable just once on each ship. even if fight goes over 30+ minutes with respawns.
Lemon, stop making alts. That's cringe as fuck
Shut up and come gank me

also who the hell keeps leaking - everyone knew I am Flexitarian after day 2 xD
*hides*
(11-28-2020, 07:44 PM)Couden Wrote: [ -> ]Lemon, stop making alts. That's cringe as *****

Nah its all good fun
THE CLEANSERS ARE STARTING TO GATHER! hope to see many shipsin T-44 as the last hurrah of the event!
That was fun, coordination on the CR side was a bit lacking.

Xenia.Gomez, I assume you lagged out?
Fun indeed. Thanks for all on both sides for joining in
Pages: 1 2