Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Velvet Disbandment/Merger notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Velvet is merging with Phoenix, all of HC voted for this, there will be no subtag so apart from the characters it shall be dead.

I have some regrets honestly, I think I should of disbanded it a long time ago. Our activity reduced and our interest, mine included dwindled to very low standards. I know we weren't well liked, I know we weren't the best but we did a service that wasn't done for a long time and I feel we had some impact on the current progression of Zoners.

I don't know if I will stick around Discovery for much longer, honestly my own depression and malaise over DIscovery has made me quite despondent but that's just me. All our assets will go to Phoenix as well, including the SRP Bullhead and of course everyone's favourite annoying POB, Scorpius. As for "official" stations like FP11, it is entirely up to RedEclipse in what he wants to do with them, even if it is outside of his control.

I thankyou, truly for putting up with me, Velvet was the second faction I led and the longest time I've led one.

- Dark_Knight
Why is this posted under faction rules and not the faction forums?
Disbandment notices are posted here no?
Could've just posted it into your faction feedback/information since this is not real disbandment.
True but, too late now unless a moderator wants to move it.
Well, technically it's a disbandment so it's a proper place. Anyway we glad to take Velvet members onboard, hope it will generate more activity from our side and likewise boost your interest in the game.