Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Banned Message?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was attempting to connect to the server multiple times but my game kept crashing upon selecting characters, i thought it was something wrong with the game and tried again only to receive a message that my account is banned and i have to select another account and try again.
I'm curious if this was an accident or i was banned for a reason either way im not very familiar about where to post these kinds of threads and decided to come here for help as to why is my account banned.
Also i started in 2016 and played for a few months due to personal reasons i left and just recently got back into discovery so i may not be familiar to new rules.
Hope i can get a reply soon as possible since my account that i got banned on was my one and only account with all my progress gone
Update: now my launcher is saying my account is corrupted or no longer exists, maybe wasn't a good idea to return to discovery just lost all my characters and progress ive had
Try with Freelancer Account Manager, open you accounts in notepad txt and try to manually add them. They might be deleted as if they are not logged about 6 months. As far as i know account deletion is now off in Discovery.
(11-29-2020, 02:18 PM)Arcana Wrote: [ -> ]Try with Freelancer Account Manager, open you accounts in notepad txt and try to manually add them. They might be deleted as if they are not logged about 6 months. As far as i know account deletion is now off in Discovery.

yea thanks ive already fixed the launcher issue now the only problem is that when i try to connect to the server it says that ive been banned and to try again with another account
Maybe someone from the Game Masters could help you. Can you make a clean account and character and try again
Try to post here
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=91864

Edit: welp, Darius ninja'd me x)
Okay i'll give that a try thanks
Update: got unbanned thanks alot