Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Disbandment Notice:The Dieticians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

THE DIETICIANS ARE DISBANDING AS OF CLOSEST SERVER RESTART

Well, I hoped this would last much longer...But the
  • Battlecruiser Vegan crew was caught purchasing home delivery dinner straight from a slaughter house.
  • Crew of the Zephyr Carrier Pescatarian do only eat fish...but cooked it on animal oil purposefully the whole time...
  • The people at The Deimos Dreadnought Frutarian...well their teeth started to have yellow colour after only eating fruit for months, so I don't blame them.
    But they didn't have to break their diet by slaughtering a good tonne worth of Gaian Wildlife...

• Cruiser Beegan crew, well they didn't cheat on their diet (yay?) but they did commit horrible war crimes I can't even write about without getting banned.

That leaves only us, trusty crew of the Battlecruiser Flexitarian. As being flexitarians means you just eat everything and pretend you are special by arbitrarily holding back, we will keep trucking on for Crayter without the others.

I will not be passing on leadership, all ships were owned by yours truly anyways.
Discord will be disbanded after such horrible diet transgressions - and all departing members executed, never to be seen again:
[Image: 7fb6f9cb5133237cf4df183e6b6dcf4b.gif]

Thank you all Dieticians for coming on the ride and we thank Crayter for all the laughs in battle we had together, and to all our enemies for being such nice targets.

Flexitarian CO, the founder, leader, CEO, COO, owner and Executive Chairman of the now disbanded Dieticians.

Meat wins again 8|
It was truly an honor to serve alongside the mighty Flexitarian!
Never forgetti
Rest is pepperoni. We should get a duel later. ???
Thanks to all the Dieticians for the laughs and good times
ode
The Blue Fury of Malta sends his regards.
ONE LAST LOOK AT THE SUSTAINABLE FLEET OF DIETICIANS
[Image: 30de5f23cae8b41f4b0bd6bccf2b014d.png]
Thank you all who joined our brief existence. Dieticians out.
(11-30-2020, 02:22 PM)Flexitarian Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 30de5f23cae8b41f4b0bd6bccf2b014d.png][/img]

Lemon party.
Pages: 1 2