Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Handlesdepot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0V0Woe5.jpg]

Festus McBoyle

GOOD STUFF WANTED:

Ahoy Sirius Shipmates!

Have I deal for you!

Fer a goodly price I would pay ya to dee-liver 40k High Performance alloy and 40k of heat sinks to me special place, Handlesdepot in New Berlin.

So... if any of ya wants in, I can o-blige. Let me know, as I be right busy like, and would appreciate your telling me by re-sponding to this here comms channel.

Ta-ta fer now.

Festus
Greeting Festus.

I may be interested.

But I need two things:
  • 2000SC/unit cash on delivery.
  • 80000 units of side arms for free.

What you say buddy?

Festus McBoyle

GOOD STUFF WANTED:

Well, matey... that is a lot of loot I be paying ya.

I could accept that price on one condition!

You dee-liver the whole 40k of Heat sinks and 40k of High Quality Alloys.

And ya do it like fast... like within one week.
(Yes, yes, I know that's two things...)

Can ya dee-liver or are full of hot air?

Festus
Greeting Festus.

We have a deal.

Make certain you pay me per delivery, McBoyle. You gyp me and there will be a serious come-back.

The goods will be delivered within the week.

Take care.
McBoyle you thieving scoundrel!

You promised me exclusive rights to deliver both the High Quality Alloy and the heat sinks.
I did the job with the alloys, but you seem to have someone else do the Heat Sinks!

Now you owe me a BIG contract or a BIG compo payout.

Not the way to treat your subbies, buddy.

Festus McBoyle

GOOD STUFF WANTED:

Ahoy Captain Sniper!

It was a fortuitous opportunity that arrived which I could not turn down. Business is business after all.

But I have an offer fer ya to compensate for the loss of profits. Another trade! Would ya be interested in trucking Optronic arrays to me base in Leeds? 2500SC/unit. PLUS you get yer pick of any commodities to back-load to Kusari.

Scrapyard
So... if any of ya wants in, I can o-blige. Let me know, as I be right busy like, and would appreciate your telling me by re-sponding to my link (Above).

Ta-ta fer now.

Festus