Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Grace period ending time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
' Wrote:On Monday, March 30 we will no longer let folks with OORP loadouts on ships slide owing to mod changes. That means you have exactly seven days to get all of your ships up to snuff (including Guard IDs on caps). If not, you might find yourself in Bastille and short some cash.

-Virus

No seriously, on the 31st, if my Liberty Cruiser is doing missions to get a Guard ID, and it's guard reputation is three quarters full, will I be sanctioned?

Or perhaps my Zoner Destroyer, on which I have almost no practical idea how to get a Guard ID via guard reputation, will I be sanctioned if I am trying to get the Guard ID?

Or is this notice just for people who insist on flying capital ships without any intention of changing the ID in the future?
i am actually looking at the recruit ID as a fix rep ID. But its up to a GB and as soon as you flesh you need to change it, i think that part needs to be changed, other than that yea, one month was enough time.
what about ships STILL WAITING for the special RP request? I have a Ku BS waiting to become an Osiris, and still have no answer. considering the amount of cash involved, no I am defintively not buying an alternative meanwhile. I wait. But will I wait forever and see a sanction instead?
Quote:No seriously, on the 31st, if my Liberty Cruiser is doing missions to get a Guard ID, and it's guard reputation is three quarters full, will I be sanctioned?

Or perhaps my Zoner Destroyer, on which I have almost no practical idea how to get a Guard ID via guard reputation, will I be sanctioned if I am trying to get the Guard ID?

Or is this notice just for people who insist on flying capital ships without any intention of changing the ID in the future?

Well, you have had a month (or even just 3-4 weekends if you only have access at the weekend) to sort them out, and its not like you haven't known the new Guard IDs were coming for months before that. And there is endless Q&A's on the forums on how to get Zoner Guard tags/IDs.
I have one to go... and going slowly it is with all the crashes... It is what I get for trying to change my tag at the last min.
I'm sure the admins are reasonable people. If it's quite obvious you're working toward the needed ID, that's a very different thing from a random lolwutting capwhore. They're not robots.

...right?
Yes, we're not unreasonable people and we're not just going to whack you left and right if you genuinely are trying to work for a guard ID. But we can't keep it up indefinitely. Sooner or later the hammer is going to have to come down. I'm thinking now that perhaps we should wait until 4.85 final release before going "ok everyone, time's up". But it is something the Admins will have to discuss amongst ourselves.
Hopefully, we can rely on the discretion of players, too. I know that if I see someone with a questionable ID, I will likely overlook it, as long as they are not directly affecting my RP (read: not cruising up to my fighter and opening fire in their cap).
I am not changing ship until the special RP is confirmed.
If its meant to be permanently disabled, tell us right now before I lose a fortune.
' Wrote:Well, you have had a month (or even just 3-4 weekends if you only have access at the weekend) to sort them out, and its not like you haven't known the new Guard IDs were coming for months before that. And there is endless Q&A's on the forums on how to get Zoner Guard tags/IDs.

Well, I have played about 4-8 hours on the new mod.

I will get my Liberty Guard ID and IFF tonight, and for the record, will try to get a Zoner Guard ID and IFF in the coming time.

Edit: Cancel that, I need to put FL on this computer and I do not have the disk. Will find one soon, hopefully.
Pages: 1 2