Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Premier Leon Gutierrez || From: Admiral Solandros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]
WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

[Image: P9iHz95.jpg]
Admiral Solandros

Encrypted Wedjat Shadow Network Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Premier Gutierrez,
Admiral Solandros
[SCRAMBLED]
█ █ █ █ █
Request for hardware

Hail Premier Gutierrez,

I hope you are well in these turbulent times, it has been quite some time since we met at Planet Tunis.
As you are likely aware, the Coalition and the Order have recently taken steps in order to fight off threats by the Outcasts more effectively.
We were hoping to bulk up our fleet to ensure we can further divide our forces like this in the future, without losing our combat effectiveness on our other fronts.

To that end the Order Overwatch would like to call upon the agreements made in the Tunis Accords, specifically subsection 7. for the acquisition of a single
XKR-EV-ONE "Typhoon" Mark-VI Coalition Destroyer, with accompanying equipment.
The vessel in question would be primarily captained by Major Smith.

Please let us know if this would be possible, as well as if we can provide any assistance in the preparation of the vessel if so.

Looking forward to your response.

Yours sincerely,
Admiral Solandros

[Image: xYNh7Zd.gif]
[Image: h3xjRTS.png]

Sender: Premier Gregor Tykovkin
Recipient: Admiral Solandros
Source: Volgograd

Priority: HIGH
Encryption: I.S.K.R.A

Comrade Solandros.

The last time when we talked you were Colonel and now you Admiral. I hope you will accept my late congratulation.

I must inform you that Premier Gutierrez left his position. I will send you a copy of his farewell speech and other interesting news from this day.

I get a fully Coalition Premier post only a few days ago so I saw your message only today. But I am already read Tunis Accords and I agree to fully accept your request.

Soon we will start to build a new XKR-EV-ONE "Typhoon" Mark-VI Coalition Destroyer, with accompanying equipment for Order. A bit later I will contact you to inform if we need your assistance in the preparation of the vessel. I need some time to contact Minister of Plenty to get full information about Volgograd Industrial capabilities.

Also, I almost forgot I will send you my inaugural speech too so you can listen it while wait.

Premier,
Gregor Tykovkin,
The Coalition

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..

Comrade Solandros.

Here resource list that will require one XKR-EV-ONE "Typhoon" Mark-VI Coalition Destroyer.

Our trade ships will start to collect resources in a few days. MoP already notified our captains about resource collecting and if you want to join to make it all faster we will accept your help.

Oh, I almost forget here access to MoP transmission so you will see how many resources we already collected.

Also my Field Marshal Vladimir Akimnov I think you already know him, he really wants to get one cruiser "Resheph" class in return. I'm not entirely sure what benefit we will get from this new ship, but Akimnov very strongly asked me to clarify the possibility of exchange seems he already has plans for this ship. I hope his plans include at least reconnaissance in Bretonia or Rheinland with this ship. Because if not we will have a long talk about his decisions.

It's all for now.

Premier,
Gregor Tykovkin,
The Coalition

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..
WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

Admiral Solandros

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Premier Gregor Tykovkin,
Admiral Solandros
[SCRAMBLED]
█ █ █ █ █
Request for hardware

Hail Premier Tykovkin,

This is quite a surprise indeed!
My thanks for sending both your inauguration speech as well as the farewell speech of your predecessor.
News outside of the Omicrons, especially from our friends, is always welcome.

I thank you for your kind words, the Overwatch has been kind to me for sure.
Allow me to congratulate you as well, rising to the position of Premier is no small feat.

Regarding the request of the Resheph class cruiser, I am afraid this might be more problematic than I would like to admit.
Those cruisers are essential in detecting Nomad forces before they become a threat, their highly sophisticated sensors are also extremely complicated to produce.
Because of this high need, the Coalition returned the Kerimov to us just a little over a year ago; a Resheph class vessel the Coalition was utilizing.

That said, depending on what your Field Marshal wants to do with a Resheph, we could potentially redirect one of our nearby vessels to lend their assistance inbetween their patrols. Alternatively, we could look into constructing another vessel and perhaps modifying it to fit the Field Marshals needs.
Could you let me know once you have obtained more information regarding his goals?

Yours sincerely,
Admiral Solandros

Comrade Solandros.

The main reason of course why he wants the Resheph class cruiser its espionage against the queen fleet.

But it's not important, for now we can wait with request. If true I think we need to find the source where we can buy spy satellites or make our own and produce them to put them in strategic points it will allow us to reduce human and other resources, which we usually send to scout missions.

Later, I think to send a request for this research to our science department. And if our researchers will find the solution, I can notify you too.

Also, as far as I know, the ship production going well and will soon be completed.

It's all for now.

Premier,
Gregor Tykovkin,
The Coalition

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..
WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

Admiral Solandros

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Premier Gregor Tykovkin,
Admiral Solandros
[SCRAMBLED]
█ █ █ █ █
Request for hardware

Hail Premier Tykovkin,

I am glad to hear the production is coming along well. The extra muscle will be more than welcome on the frontlines against the Nomads.

As for the intended purpose of the Resheph; a noble goal indeed, if the Gallic War proved anything it is how viciously Bretonia can lash out at innocent bystanders after all.
While as I mentioned before a Resheph class cruiser would indeed be an issue, spy satellites and the technology to produce them are a whole different matter.

The Order Overwatch would be more than willing to provide you with several spy satellites, as well as the technology to construct your own.
We have become somewhat adapt at utilizing them to keep tabs on Nomad activity, bypassing their scanners is more often than not quite a challenge
compared to the human counterparts.

To help facilitate this we would like to offer an invitation for one or two of your research teams to join us on Damascus Research Station. The base is currently developed to the point where we can provide our allies with dedicated labs, as well as perform cooperative research.

Yours sincerely,
Admiral Solandros

Comrade Solandros.

Both your proposal are interesting.

While I already can accept without any problem, with big pleasure several spy satellites from Order, and technology to construct our own,

I also can accept an invitation for our research teams to join Order on Damascus Research Station. But it will take some time to gather peoples for a research team and discuss everything with the ministry and the Duma.

It will take a day or two days and I will notify you about the result.

It's all for now.

Premier,
Gregor Tykovkin,
The Coalition

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..
WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

Admiral Solandros

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Premier Gregor Tykovkin,
Admiral Solandros
[SCRAMBLED]
█ █ █ █ █
Request for hardware

Hail Premier Tykovkin,

I look forward to meeting your teams, our scientists on Damascus are quite eager as well to have some more intellectual peers to exchange ideas with.
I shall have several spy satellites prepared for shipment as well, if you wish perhaps they could be entrusted with the next convoy of Volgograd Industries that
passes by Akabat? Unless you would prefer a more discreet delivery of course.

Yours sincerely,
Admiral Solandros

Comrade Solandros.

The production of one XKR-EV-ONE "Typhoon" Mark-VI Coalition Destroyer, for the Order, has been completed.

His hull numbers MTP187, he is waiting for Order Crew on the Mykolaiv Drydocks.

Coalition's hight government has preliminarily approved work with the Order after detailed consideration. We still wait for a reaction from Coalition delegates. Since we want to get more information about what our peoples think about our partnership.

And I already send a request to SCEC about science teams I think they will give me an answer in a day or two.

Spy satellites you can also load into their transport after they will bring the science team.

It's all for now.

Premier,
Gregor Tykovkin,
The Coalition

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..
WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

Admiral Solandros

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Premier Gregor Tykovkin,
Admiral Solandros
[SCRAMBLED]
█ █ █ █ █
Request for hardware

Hail Premier Tykovkin,

This is great news indeed, the Coalition has our thanks for their efforts in constructing the vessel.
I shall make sure the spy satelites are ready for transports, hopefully your research teams will be just as
eager to work alongside our researchers as they are to work alongside yours.

Yours sincerely,
Admiral Solandros

Pages: 1 2 3