Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »» NSE | OSI ▬ Nebula Research Lab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: NSE-tb-o.png]
[Image: befcc93fe56b929a6fb12faf3837103e.jpg]
[Image: 5fa67e64c8919765727404.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

- RECIPIENT »» Omicron Supply Industries
- SENDER »» Hina 陽菜 Nakamura
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» Nebula Research Labs

Greetings Omicron Supply Industries representative,

In the beginning, I would like to introduce myself to your respected corporation. My name is Hina 陽菜 Nakamura, Docking master of Nebula Shipping Express modular installation located at the Cambridge system. I am here on behalf of Sara 冴咲 Tanaka, the General Manager of (NSE) Nebula Shipping Express. We represent a freelancer logistics and manufcature company which serve several operations around the Sirius sector.

We initiated some major constructions on one of our modular installations at the Cambridge system and it requires the cooperation of several corporations and independent companies to finish these large jobs. The NSE members of the board assigned me to contact your respected Omicron Supplies Industries for establishing a contract of shipment of several materials required for our ongoing constructions. We would like to request moving 75,000 crates of Industrial Hardware to our installation which we can pay up to 1,500 credits per each crate delivered.

We also would like to request the shipment of another 75,000 crates of Reinforced alloys and our docking master is willing to pay up to 500 credits per each crate delivered. We are currently working on providing some good products for the transporters working for the installation, so they can haul back on their trips and make some good profit. If you agree to establish that contract, then your respected transporters are welcome to report the deliveries at the NSE Logistics Hub, and they will have to follow the shown template/code for the NSE Deliveries layout or they can report the deliveries here on this link and we will need to confirm your transporters Badge/Tag so we can give access to the installation docking bays. We will wait for your reply and thank you for your time.

Have a good evening OSI representative.

[Image: NSE-tb-e.png]
[Image: NSE-logo3-1.png]
Transmission Signal Boost
You have 1 un-answered transmission