Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Battle Razors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Before you vote;

Battle Razor Discussion
Don't know. Maybe yes, but then, anti-fighter weapons should be made useful. I'm not saying caps should be fighter killers, but they at least should fend off one bomber or a couple of VHFs...atm, if you're just patient enough and good at dodging, you can destroy a cruiser with two VHFs if you've got the right loadout.
Read through the whole topic.

In a nutshell, voted no.
Voted no as well after browsing the discussion.
Voted No.
Its fine.
Dodge.
As a owmer of spme bombers,i vote no. Necause ok,kusari dessie can kill bombers with it when is good pilot inside, but all tje bigger cruisers have it not so easy.and reducing gun,only beause one ship is bery good with them is not so good idea in my eyes.
No. Horrible idea. If you changed the speed you wouldn't be able to hit GB's with them.
NO

Dab I am starting to be worry engage your characters because it looks like every your death have consequences in nerf calls.
' Wrote:Alright. This does NOT seem like a balance issue to me at all, but a BUG.
How the hell, please explain to me, does a 35,000 damage weapon kill a 50,000 hull bomber in one shot? Saying "I don't know, I just saw it happen" doesn't cut it. Figure out what the bug is, and fix it. Nothing needs to be nerfed.

I voted no for that reason.
Pages: 1 2 3