Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BRR! Mollys Recruitment+Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: c46b4a0545cd5c60776c8da1f868a034.png]

IFF: MOLLY TAG: BRR!- AREA OF OPERATION: Bretonia and bordering systems. HQ Location:Rotates between Molly Bases
Technology used:There are no purely native Molly ship - we use any and all available technology we get our hands on

NAMING CONVENTION
BRR!-Name.Surname, BRR!-Codename:Bretonia Rogue Rager snubcraft
BRR!-RS-Shipname Rager Ship Gunboats, Cruisers
BRR!-WS-Shipname Wobbly Ship transports and mining freighters

SUMMARY AND ORIGINS
Classic Molly origins - descendants of BMM workers, current BMM workes that jumped ships, mixed with Bretonian scum, pirates, terrorists and poor people looking for a better living and making Dublin independent.

GOALS
Keep mollys breathing by living in the moment. Gold mining and selling when not drunk or high or in a fit of rage, i.e. rarely.

ALLIES
Pirates and thugs
Coalition mad men
Terrorists, irrespective of cause

NEUTRAL

IMG

TARGETS
Fat BMM and BMF
Lawful Forces
Corporations
Corsairs

NOTE: Ragers are by definition unstable. Depending on in-game roleplay anyone can become a target of piracy or worse.
[Image: 3f6fffc829284d95d6e7e62b1d2268b3.png]
Code:
[indent][indent]
[color=#00BF00][b]WHO ARE YOU:[/b][/color] <INSTERT NAME + BIO>

[color=#00BF00][b]Do you want to play as a Molly?[/b][/color]
<Yes/No>

[color=#830000][b]REALLY?[/color][/b]
<Yes/No>

[color=#00BF00]Thank you for the application -  Join[url=https://discord.gg/xGkp7DKgt9]BRR!-Discord[/url] for a chat, more details and access to shared ships.[/color]
[/indent][/indent]

WHO ARE YOU: Asher Blair. Rab I've been in my quarters drunk as all hell fa four weeks! Ta hells gone with ta republic!?! I come out and someones gone off with me ships! Includin my secre stash of ginn on each! All I got is me greyhound left and I ain't much of a fan of the blasted tin. Where's everyone else?! They all gone off and die without meh? Yo can fill meh in over a drank or tree when I reach ya, where ever ya be.

Do you want to play as a Molly?
Why ya askin meh? I already am one!

REALLY?
Shut ya blasten mouth ya buggered pease of ****

WELCOME ABOARD, Tag your ship as BRR!-Name.Surename or BRR!-RS-Name for caps
JoinBRR!-Discord Discord if you want more details and access to shared ships.
WHO ARE YOU:
[Image: j4MtwTx.jpg?1]
Name: Abigail McAlder
Encryption: Celtic Knot

Oi Raab ma Friend, Abie here. did a Hear that Right you have Take Over the Rogue Raiders? I have seen your Guys Wreck a Bretty Fleet in Dublin Today and had a Bit of Fun my Self. after it, I have Put ma Ears to the Walls and Heard that it was your Guys there. a Was a bit Off-Road after tha Dummies Drove the Republic against the Bloody Wall. I was on my own. it would be nice to fly with some Mates again so what do you say want to Fight with me again old Pall?

I am a Molly already

REALLY?
Realy Raab did ya had too many whiskeys?

Thank you for the application - JoinBRR!-Discord for a chat, more details and access to shared ships.
WHO ARE YOU: Am Ugly Willy. A was bo'n on da Planet New London. Wen A was 11 year ol', mah grandpa died o' heart' attak 'cuz A was ugly. Wen A was 14 year ol', mah papa gone crazy 'cuz A was ugly. Den A tried to get job in da factory, but dey tol' mah to get outta der, 'cuz A was ugly. Finaly, A got 'ired as da shuttle pilot in da shady busnes, but wen A f***ed ap, boss ca'ed mah to 'im. An' wen 'e saw mah, 'e trown mah out, 'cuz A was ugly. A decided to 'ire as da miner, but A got arrested. Dey used da fancy words, like 'Disturbin' people an' causin' social disordah'. Short version is, 'cuz A was ugly. Dey put mah in prison. An' wen A was flyin' der, dey told gards "Be careful, that dude is really ugly". Gards sed "Nah, we've seen worse things, we'll handle it.". But wen dey saw mah, dey fell to da floor, screamin' and coverin' deir eys, cuz A was dat ugly. So A tought "A not wanna stay der, Am outta 'ere.". A took a shuttle an' got away. A somehaw ended ap in da Dublin an' A finaly met some buddys! An' my buddys tol' mah 'bout ya.

Yeh, dey nice fellas.

REALLY?
An' whaddya thinkin', fella?

Thank you for the application - JoinBRR!-Discord for a chat, more details and access to shared ships.
So you think The Ragers will accept you when all you told us about yourself is that you are ugly and some random bollocks about people dying because of it? What do you think we are - some crazy drunk people with with no standards who will accept just about anybody?

Welcome aboard!
WHO ARE YOU: Faux Gonglin. Born to a middle income hard working family.. my father having served in the Bretonian Armed forces as his father did before him, I was raised knowing that military service was likely in my future. I was educated in Cambridge, as I grew older and began to understand the civil strife between the Imperialistic Bretonian monarchy and the treatment of Celtic people of Dublin.. people with whom I share blood, I could no longer stay silent. I chose to leave for Dublin space and for years working independently it seemed like the right time to take a more active roll.

It is in my blood to fight and it is my blood that I choose to fight for. Not the ideals of the wealthy or royalty. They take what doesn't belong to them and give nothing back. This is an injustice that needs to end.

REALLY?
We'll see.
Faux Gonglin - sounds like a made up name - probably for the best having a BAF taint in your ancestry.

At last an edeucated man of culture that can elevate our chavs that can barely seen and have never been seen un-drunk, welcome aboard!
WHO ARE YOU: I am Nicholas Anderson, born on the planet Cambridge. Since childhood, i wanted to become a military man. Soon my dream came true, and i became one of the soldiers in the armed forces of Britonia. During my service, i realized that i had chosen the wrong place for myself. My eye fell on Molly's terrorists, i was imbued with their philosophy to the depths of my soul. Their tumultuous life turned me on so much, i saw perfectly well how unfairly the Bretonia government treated them. After some time, i resigned my resignation from the armed forces, after which i joined the molis.

Of course i want to in anticipation of the start of the game for them!

REALLY?
Definitely yes.
Nicholas Anderson? A Military man?

We are not sure we can trust you yet, boy! 12 Pints of beer are waiting for you - if you are a spy, we will find out after you drink them in one sitting with our drunkards.

Welcome aboard!
WHO ARE YOU: Name's Finn. Finn O'Toole. Been fightin' these Breton gits for years. Worked as a deckhand on some soddin' Molly Gunship for years. Felt like savin' until I could afford a ship of me own so I CAN RUIN THE BASTARDS MESELF. I'M GONNA SMACK EM AROUND AND DROP BOMBS ON THEIR 'EADS UNTIL THEY PISS OFF OUT OF OUR SPACE. I also distil whisky. I'm very good. Ain't got much pretty to bring to the table. Good at mannin' big guns. Good at followin' orders. Love a party.

Already am one, pal

REALLY?
Ye, piss off

Pages: 1 2