Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SVW - Battleship Defense Tower "Terminator"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

»» Engineering Report: Battleship Defense Tower "Terminator"

»» Name: Engº. Karl Furlain
»» Team: Orange
»» Rank: Project Lead
»» Authorized by: Dr. Jack Frakes
»» Location: Secret Valley Workshop - Engineering Workshop Compartment T_minator / New London - Bretonia

»» Summary

We have constructed multiple items of the type Battleship Defense Tower "Terminator". They are now available for sale.

»»
Detailed Report

Battleship Defense Tower "Terminator"

This wire has been stored in the basement of the Secret Valley Workshop since 825. Still no engineer had taken an interest and bring it up for serial manufacturing.

As at the end of the year 827 we had a well-deserved vacation, the staff of Base BiaCris in Tau 23 was responsible for maintaining the SVW. In a routine storage, one of BiaCris's employees noticed a leak on one of the shelves and found it to be from a dusty gun. Engineer Lotar Nebal, biacris's attaché took her for maintenance. I was still doing it when we got back from vacation. When I saw the tests, Karl Furlain realized that there was a good opportunity to do something remarkable. I documented the weapon and determined that a series should be built to market to anyone who is interested.

It is known that it is one of the few cooperative projects between Samura and Kishiro since the democratic coup, the Terminator was developed at the request of the government as a very powerful capital weapon to deal with the tactics of hit-and-run of the Imperial. Although slower to fire than comparable weapons, the Terminator carries incredible damage potential with just a few strikes.

So we now stock up on a few pairs for sale in the showroom of our demostrative complex.

This concludes my report.

Karl Furlain
Battleship Defense Tower "Terminator" Project Lead, Engineering Team T_Minator, Secret Valley Workshop