Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Guard Systems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why are guard systems so unfreindly. What must a person do to become freindly? I no they have great equipment, just you cant get near the bases to buy it.:angry:
Guard systems are meant for the faction that owns them only, you can become friendly to them by doing non-guard missions for the related faction.
except unless your apart of that faction it would be alot better to go to a normal base with alot of equipment such as Gran Canaria in Omega 49
Guard spaces are meant to be like military bases that factions use for training, equipment purchasing and meeting without interference.

Ever tried to enter a military base as an outsider in real life? The safest outcome would be your arrest. So, being hostile to outsiders in guard systems are quite realistic.
Be advised.
All Rheinland Military pilots are authorized to use deadly force, if encountering a trespassing unit without the Military or Recruit identificationcode, in a high security area.

I believe that other Houses wont handle it different.

Major Malexa Malte

Be advised as well:

Omega 56 is an OWNED Guard system. The ONLY non-BHG ships authorized to be in Omega 56 belong to APM. ANY other ships will either be fined or destroyed. Please note that this includes mercenaries in bounty hunter ships.
Ellesmere is restricted to LSF personnel only. All intruders will be shot, and survivors will be shot again... any other ship must have a direct authorization from the authority of the LSF (which is me...) to venture within the system.
Illinois is a owned guard system of the LPI. Entry is strictly prohibited. Failure to obey this will result in ships destruction.
Londenderry is owned by the Molly Republic. Any trespassers will be shot on site, survivors will be shot again.
Since when was this thread for announcing who owns which guard system?

All guard systems are owned by their respected faction, and can do whatever they want to you if you wander into it.
Pages: 1 2