Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BRR!-Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 4a18dbc1603160aa0b54e5399c53eff6.png]

Code:
[align=center][img=700x110]https://i.gyazo.com/fd0bcd791a197b71ffe02b199452aeda.png[/img][/align]
[indent][indent]
[hrc]#004000[/hrc]
[img]**CHARACTER IMAGE**[/img]
[font=Overpass]
[color=#00BF00]NAME:[/color]**name/ship name**
[color=#00BF00]SUBJECT/TO:[/color]**SUBJECT OR MESSAGE RECIPIENT*
[hrc]#004000[/hrc]
[indent]
[color=#FFFFBF]**MESSAGE TEXT**[/color]
[/indent]

**Name + sign off**
[hrc]#004000[/hrc]
[align=center][img=700x110]https://i.gyazo.com/074539133b2011efd4ef19439c9f1247.png[/img][/align]
[/indent][/indent]
[/font]

//Open to all Molly ID players
[Image: fd0bcd791a197b71ffe02b199452aeda.png]

[Image: ed5dd1219f4757014761a02a6b83c7c3.png]

NAME:Rintoul of BRR!-RS-Edinburgh
SUBJECT:Free Liberty Bevvy!

A was oan a trip to Tau-31 when A ran into this beaut
[Image: Dsy_trainx2.png]
Freelancer John.Smith.Junior fella, hauling some boron a dannae give a toss aboot.

[] BRR!-RS-Edinburgh: Arite pal, cut em engines! Am rab rintoul of the Bretonia Rogue Ragers! What are you dooing here pal?
[] John.Smith.Junior: I'm hauling Boron to Gallia.
[] BRR!-RS-Edinburgh: Oi, Boron you say * yawns* am gonnae tells you that is weel boring

Lucky for me, Am a big fan of good ol' lager I tells ya though! And he had juist that!

[] BRR!-RS-Edinburgh: Rab: Ah canne but notice you got some Liberty Ale on!
[] John.Smith.Junior: You want some? No problem.
[] BRR!-RS-Edinburgh: Rab: Weel long time since I tasted that pal!
[] BRR!-RS-Edinburgh: How about all them 5 crates
[] BRR!-RS-Edinburgh: or am gonna fuck yous up, you know, being a Rager and all
[] John.Smith.Junior: As I said - no problem.

[] BRR!-RS-Edinburgh: excellent!
[] BRR!-RS-Edinburgh: *Drinks ale* : sings: FROM GLENN TO GLENN, THE PIPES, THE PIPES ARE CAAALING
[] BRR!-RS-Edinburgh: *burbs* that is some pure good gear pal Ta for that. Yous have a nice one! *OH DAAANYYY BOYYYY* *sips some more*

Am no sure why, bit efter chugging 7 pints down and taking th' helm, mah Scylla's stabilisers stairted malfunctioning

am aff tae heid tae Arranmore so the guys check mah Scylla out. Must be a technical glitch

Rab oot

[Image: 074539133b2011efd4ef19439c9f1247.png]

[Image: 1448872.main_image.jpg?strip=all]

NAME:Rintoul of BRR!-RS-IRN-Bru
SUBJECT:What the **** was that

A might be drunk, in fact, hang on :::Burps::: aye, working oan that Liberty Ale still. But am pretty sure this actually happened. LNS-Akula crew comes through Dublin, wanting tae defect to The Coalition - hates money, capitalism or some other bollocks am no gonnae pretend I understand.

The Reds, accept the crew tae defect tae Coalition, take it tae their carrier and let us disable the ship so they can tow it tae their shipyard fur study!
Mah boy Liam Patrick finally was the one tae disable the reactor

Needless to say, drinks are oan Patr... :::Rab passes out:::

Rab oot

[Image: 6f55004b0f2383dd45a62f07d97bc4b0.png]

NAME:Rintoul of BRR!-RS-IRN-Bru
SUBJECT:Dublin - What a place

Am so proud! The base near the Molly Gould Field is gone! That means one thing - we can do oor thing pal!
Still a wee bit drunk after celebratin' that base goon down with the help of them reds - between you and I, them many ships they got - better watch em and keep em at arms lenght. We need them, but A dannae ken if we can trust The Coalition yet.

A went fur a stroll in Dublin

Corsair goes doon
- A fat Pilgrim Liner, heavily armored that was!

A killed the sod, gittin' ready to get them BMM stealin oor gold, and get some cash from the civvies present. Alas, not a normal day.

This thing appears

Am no sure if I'm so drunk all the time I see things. Well I am drunk all the time - but pretty sure this pure mad thing happened - sum' sort of alien oan Duiblin gold field - right after A killed that corsair, ignoring BMM and Civvies, going straight for Mollys!

BAF arrives
Of course that wasn't enough was it! BAF appeared. The sod stole mah kill oan the Alien

Nae problem pal, BRR took care of that tae

and his Gunboat pal tae

The Reds showed up too for good measure, and got a couple more BAF and what not.

Duiblin is safe once more!

Rab oot

[Image: j4MtwTx.jpg?1]

NAME:BRR!-McAlder
SUBJECT/TO:Some Dead Brets

Oi Friends today we had some Fun with a Brety Fleet in Dublin. Our Friends from the Coalition have Brought some Heavy Firepower to the Party while we were like the Wolves and hunted the Stray Sheeps. I was able to Take out one of their Cruisers and our Old Raab took out another of their Caps. all in All, it was a Dam Nice Battle and we showed those Rats that they should Fear the Mollys and their Friends. they will think Twice Next time before they Attack us near our Home Again. we Wrecked Bretty Toys in the Worth of Several Hundred Million today that should make them think twice next time.

Abie McAlder Calling Off

NAME:Rintoul of BRR!-RagerThor
SUBJECT:Crazy and I like it

So A've got my hands on this thing.
[Image: 381px-Thor.png]
Was it fun? YES, ALL 28 SECONDS OF IT!

[14.01.2021 02:47:41] BRR!-RagerThor: arite tea Launcher, let's dance!
[14.01.2021 02:47:50] Tea.Launcher: I dont remember giving consent
[14.01.2021 02:48:00] BRR!-RagerThor: I dont' remember caring *laughs*
[14.01.2021 02:48:21] Tea.Launcher: Hm? Alright then. I shall eliminate you
[14.01.2021 02:48:24] Tea.Launcher: Weapons armed
[14.01.2021 02:48:52] Death: Tea.Launcher was put out of action by BRR!-RagerThor (Missile/Torpedo).
[14.01.2021 02:48:52] Death: BRR!-RagerThor suffered a self-administered loadout error (Missile/Torpedo).

Blow up a fancy new foreign toy, take BAF down in the process, and enjoy the way hame with the Rheinbier those boys left in the escape pod? That's whit I call a pure well minted 28 seconds!

Some bellend got blown up right after tae!
[Image: f3b4253041cdf2d1f1e094c76fb31b2b.png]

Rab oot

NAME:Rintoul of BRR!-RagerThor
SUBJECT:The Rager Empire

A've met some fat cow
[Image: 7c12affcb99feecf51dc22ef65db5541.png]

Ah was drunk of mah tits, tould the pilot we's is a Rager Empire, and am the lawman. The mad jimmy started singing when A've tould him it's oor law, Am dying. And not juist beause am aboot to pass oot from the Buckfast.

[] OS&C|ONE-Iron.Ram: Conversion,software version 7.0,looking at life throught the eyes of a tire hub.
Eating seeds as a pastime activity you,what do you oen the world?
How do you own disorder ? Disorder
Sacred silnce and sleep
More wood for their fired,loud neighbours
Flashing headlights
of a truck
eating seeds as a pasttime activity,the toxiticty

[] BRR!-RagerThor: TOXICITY! Yes
[] BRR!-RagerThor: Dirty bomb BMM, dirty bomb them all
[] BRR!-RagerThor: Am pumped pal

Rab oot

[Image: EDPx39bWsAAPuIz.jpg]

NAME:Rintoul of BRR!-RS-Edinburgh
SUBJECT:A Dream?

A've drank one tae many today -A've probably wis drunk of mah tits and was dreamin' - the dream went something lik' this:
  • A've followed some spacious whores tae Cortez system, whitever is that...
  • There A've met sum foreign quick talkin' exotic guys. Them's been saying "Oi, Rab, mah boy - We's be fighting sum BAFs in Coronado
  • A've jumped with these buggers - they seem to be on some proper gear, mah Buckfast is weel weak compared to whitever those people are sniffin
  • Sure enough, BAF in Coronado or some such. The drug carambas died weel quick.
  • A've started fightin' alone, for the Ragers.
  • Mah cat needed to take a shit! So in the middle of th' fighin I went to let the thing out to her litter box. Am a civilised man, a cat shitting in my Scylla cabin - not oan mah watch!
  • While letting the cat oot tae take a crap, mah ship almost died - them Brets hit me with some heavy ordnance!
  • Rab was left with a sliver of a half deed scylla and a dream...within a dream
  • But luks lik A might 'ave shot doon a Battleship in Mah dream after a've let the cat out tae poop?
Dream or no dream, am gonnae be called Rab the Battleship slayer! Drinks oan me boys!

Rab oot

A'll put no picture der, ya not wanna see yt.
NAME:Ugly Willy
SUBJECT/TO:Da weird metin'

A was in da Poole system, lookin' for some fat tradahs. A didn't find one, but A met da Rheinlander!
Yt started as normal encontah, but soon 'e started talkin' 'bout samtin' intrestin' - a COPERATION betwen da ALG an' da Mollys. A decided yt intrestin' 'nuff dat beer an' new paint for mah shippe can wait. 'e wanted a moar private place, so A led 'im to da Torfaean Asteroid Fiel'. Der 'e tol' mah 'bout 'is offah - we 'elp debilize... Uh... A dunno 'ow yt was caled! *drinks 2 bottles of beer simultaneously to assist his memory. When they are almost empty, he suddenly remembers how to spell the word.* Aaah! De-sta-bi-li-ze da Kingdom o' Bretoniah... An' we'll get INDUSTRIAL SUPPOR' for yt! Dat means we can get moar shippes... An' BIGGER SHIPPES! *A wide grin appears on Willy's unimaginably ugly face. A truly terrifying sight...*
'nyway, A tol' 'im dat a'll talk to mah buddys an' wen we 'now wat we want to do wit yt, A'll tell 'him da ansah. So, A tink yt's time to met an' 'ave da shytstorm 'bout yt. If ya don't feel like comin' 'ere, A can buy ech of ya a bottl' o' LIBERTY ALE as da enc... encor... ENCORAGENT! A'll be waitin' on da Arranmore.

Ugly Willy si'nin' of

[Image: kevin-bridges-large2-1.jpg]

NAME:Rintoul of RS-Tennent's
SUBJECT:New Pal

Oi! We are getting new pals! This Freelancer guy's arite!

A've been so impressed he got some money off me - buy him a drink if yous see him!

Myby he missunderstood mah guns pointed at him - but still he's all right.
Rab oot

Pages: 1 2 3