Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Banned: The_Godslayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: db6.png]

Also finally got accepted for an apprenticeship. 1/3 life goals complete. Celebrate.
damn I was hoping to finally be free from haatoposting
It's a trap
(01-09-2021, 09:20 PM)Charo Wrote: [ -> ]haatoposting

I got one. You fell for the oldest trick in the book: a goddamn anime girl. With that Flavor of Love Deelishis donkey booty, gatdammit, you fell for it! Ya gatdamn babboon-lipped jigaboo sumbitch over there lickin' ya gatdamn chops, thinkin' ye was gon' slide in her gatdamn DMs Well, I tell ya what. It ain't a anime girl, It's a ashitposter. Right here. And right now. In America. Gatdammit, go 'head, put that gat damn Mandingo dick back in yer gatdamn pants. You over there rubbin' that head on that sumbitch, thinkin' you was gon' get off on one. On my anime girl. My PAWG. Gatdammit, not here, not ever. Gatdammit, ya done already beat down the gat damn walls in most of our anime girls The only gatdamn wall ya need to worry about buildin' is the gatdamn one in Mexico. 'Cause right here and right now, I got ya, dead ta gatdamn rights!
Damn, you ever switch tabs and also accounts?
finally now i can kick him from khara
Dang, now that I'm kicked from K'hara, who'll continue my holy crusade against loldreads farming the pve zone?

Well this thread aged well
why the hell do you hold your phone sideways
It makes the text not

d o
thi s
all th e
ti me
Pages: 1 2