Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: i'm banned from the server? why that? a bit of support plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well, i was in the Magellan system hunting outcasts, when, all of a sudden i get this console message "possible cheating detected: Enigma_Solovar" and after that i get disconnect, after that i, of cuz try to log in, and it givs me the message telling me that i'm banned from the server.
i am sure that on ohter mods, but the Discovery mod, is added to FL, i didn't even use my F1 button befor the banneing.
and i am sure i haven't done anything that could result in a banned.
so what is my problem then?

Edit: oops i guess this sould have been posted in the "RP 24/7 Help Requests" Forum, ahhh never mind that
Same problem here, mined a rock then cheat detected(name:Freyr), dc and after that my account banned...
Looking into it right now.
I was doing missions in the Palau Cloud in Omicron Delta, shooting up Corsair Legionnaires ... must have hit a rock by accident. Killed, kicked, banned.

BHG|Jepp.Lutz.

Oh and yeah, that field can be mined for water.
some one else posted about this, and it has something to do with the server detecting CHeaters, who tractor/mine .....I thinks its under Don't go to Omega 52...will post a link when i find that thread

EDIT: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...amp;hl=omega+52

there is the link...you have to go through a few pages though, to see the admins reply...cant remember what page its on sorry
i'm BANNED and i dont know reason. Last night i could play. And now i cant. Please one admin help my PLZZZ. My acounts are Jerry and Trade-Jerry