Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order Overwatch; Agent Black-4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RozCAF0.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Agent.

You remember me, hai? We met earlier in Shikoku and you have told me your worries about the Sisters on board the Krumai.
It would be a lie to say that todays encounter with them did not feel different to the ones we had before. They followed us around and showed a sudden interest for a cargo hold of Kemwer and where it was going to. I mean, weapon deliveries are nothing special.
I am correct to assume you base your suspicions on the odd 'replacement weaponry' the Krumai used, correct?

Naturally, I will inform my Sisters about this suspicion. We always valued the opinion of the Overwatch agents.
More importantly, I would like to inquire how we should continue from here on. Should we keep them around us to keep them in check? They trust us and we have had them appear around our vessels quite often, never with such weaponry before though. If you need more background information on their religion and origin, I can provide you with a summary.
If your suspicion proves itself, we will likely require your aid to keep it from spreading over to more parts of the entire Chrysanthemum movement. Let us just hope for the best.

Thank you for your aid.

[Image: NoSignal8.png]
[Image: 1Id6eUb.gif]

⧫ Cairo Station
⧫ Omicron Zeta
⧫ From: Order Overwatch, Agent Drake
⧫ To: The Golden Chrysantemums, Ly Chu

Concerns about "Krumai"

Konnichiwa, Golden Chrysanthemums, I am agent Drake, Major in the Order Overwatch.

Your message to agent Black Four was forwarded to our channels and we can tell you about his and our concerns.
At first - hybrid weaponry. Judging by scans, Krumai was equipped with semi-organic hybrid nomad weapons, which are usually used on unmanned drones knows as "Scorpions". They cause problems for us and Zoners in Omicrons and always marked as targets. Nobody produces such equipment, but only the Nomads and their mind-controlled persons.
Secondly, you are not the only one who contacted us about Krumai: Gen'an cell asked us about this individual too. They look pretty worried too and we definitely can't ignore them despite increased tension between the Order and Gen'an Chrysanthemums.
I beg you to be careful with Krumai and act naturally to avoid any suspicions from the Nomads. We already sending special combat units to terminate Krumai once and for all. Also, we'd like to know more about her "religion" or whatever it can be called - who knows, how many Chrysanthemums have been affected.

My apologies for such a radical decision, but it's the only way.

Good luck, miss Chu.

Major Drake
2rd Battlegroup "End Times", 7:45, 16.01.828

⧫ Attachments:

[Image: RozCAF0.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Major.

I thank you for your reply. It is good to know that the Gen'an Cell already contacted you about them too, it might be wise to coordinate further intelligence gathering with them.
We will keep "Krumai" around us at a cautious distance. You might want to take a look at this broadcast.
Find additional information about their religion below. It is an extract of a message sent to the Blood Dragons about acquiring a handful of Gunboat turrets.

If you require direct aid with the removal of them, you can rely on us. We still owe the Order something.

[Image: NoSignal8.png]