Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »: Gen'an | Commander Ayakura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cali Base, Tau-23 System
15, janvier, 744 A.G.S

Sender: Omer Darche, .
Recipient: Commander Ayakura, Gen'an.
Topic: Work.

Gen'an,

It appears I've crossed paths with your people twice now. The first earned a generous offering, the second a job to assist in the Tau-23 system. Consider myself intrigued towards your cause and work.

I wished to reach out for a few reasons. Foremost, I'd like to take up that offer for supplies. However, I'd like a larger shipment. Something that could last me a while. I've a transport about that should be able to take it and can move into the Taus or Kusari to pick up should this be an agreeable process.

Secondly, I wanted to ask about work. Repairs need to be paid, dock fees signed. If you have any sort of work you'd like to offer me, I'd gladly accept it if the pay is reasonable. Hell, I can even move shipments for you. The request is there, should you ever wish to reply to such.

Omer Darche

Transmission End

[Image: gc-template1.png]
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-17.png]

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Ayakura Sakura

Recipient: Omer Darche

Subject: Supplies and Work
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]

Viewing Message

Konnichiwa Mr. Darche,

It seems our paths were meant to cross often, perhaps this is a sign from Amaterasu. Regardless, at the moment we have no true tasks that require your assistance, though if this comes to change we'll make sure to reach out to you. You are more than welcome to aid our sisters in any encounter. Perhaps you could keep tabs on this "Tau Republic" that seems to enjoy challenging the sisterhood at every corner? They have started showing up quite often, and this could mean trouble in the long run.

As for Cardamine supplies, I can bring you a full load from my Transport, the Hatsuyuki, and show you the path to a secure location for further resupply. We may even have tasks for you in the future, should you wish to take them on from this location.

Stay safe, Freelancer.

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

Shirei-kan Ayakura Sakura
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Communication

Viewing Attached Files

Cali Base, Tau-23 System
15, janvier, 744 A.G.S

Sender: Omer Darche, .
Recipient: Commander Ayakura, Gen'an.
Topic: Work.

Commander Ayakura,

I've sent to my transport pilot to move to the Tau Sector, and will be connecting with them shortly. The transport is an older model named the Echoplex, which will be standing by. Give us a hail once your within range.

Omer Darche

Transmission End