Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order - Sender: Gen'an Sisterhood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-17.png]

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Matriarch Kiri

Recipient: The Order

Subject: Possible Infectee
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]

Viewing Message

Konnichiwa,

We had our differences in the past, but we have a possible infection risk in the Golden Chrysanthemums.

We have worked with the Order before to combat the infected in Kusari, therefore I would like to know if the Order has any knowledge on an individual known as Krumai. She is part of a GC cell that is only known to the Gen'an Sisterhood under the abbrivation 'CH-'

We are willing to share all the information we have on this person as we believe she poses a significant threat to the GC movement.

All our evidence is purely circumstantial, but when you look at the timeline, she seems to grow more and more fanatical about 'the light' and even uttered the words "I wonder if the Nomads' perception of light is anything harmful..."

Let me know if you wish to work together in either clearing her name or removing the threat if she is indeed infected.

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

Matriarch Kiri
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Message

[Image: 1Id6eUb.gif]

⧫ Cairo Station
⧫ Omicron Zeta
⧫ From: Order Overwatch, Agent Drake
⧫ To: Gen'an Chrysanthemums, Matriarch Kiri

Concerns about "Krumai"

Konnichiwa, Matriarch, and Gen'an Cell, I am agent Drake, Major in the Order Overwatch.

Our communication relays shine like a Christmas tree from numerous reports about Krumai this morning. Even bigger surprise is your message since our relations are far from being friendly for the recent year. But we can't think about our differences anymore when the enemy knocks on our doors once again. Our squadron already encountered the individual you mentioned in the Shikoku system and found something that worried us - CH-Jestak is an "Ahoudori"-class gunboat that was equipped with hybridized weaponry. Undoubtedly, their origin leads to the Nomads because we frequently meet unmanned aggressive "Scorpion" drones with the same equipment within the deep Omicrons. Nobody produces them, but Nomads and their lesser controlled humans, and they look quite volatile and risky to use on any known human vessel.
Matriarch, we already made a decision to terminate the marked target to prevent further infections or dissidenses between Chrysanthemums. I know, you were against our presence in the Kusari, but this is an exceptional case and our special units along with the squadron will work on the Kusari territory. Krumai must be eliminated at all costs.

Good luck, Gen'an.

Major Drake
2rd Battlegroup "End Times", 8:10, 16.01.828

⧫ Attachments:

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Viewing Message

Konnichiwa Agent Drake,

The animosity between the Order Overwatch and the Gen'an movement is based on an incident in the distant past. Ever since then, we basicly ignored your operatives in Kusari on request of the Blood Dragons as long as they don't interfere with our business. Let us put aside our previous grievances to combat this mutual enemy.

As promised, here is our share of the information we have gathered against Krumai.
We first encountered Krumai on the 30/11/827 during a skirmish with the Kusari forces in the Sigma Sector. She basicly came out of nowhere. Nothing out of the ordinary so far.

The second encounter was soon after in the presence of another Sisterhood of Light vessel.

The third encounter, roughly 2 weeks later a pathern started to emerge that they are always found in the presence of the Sisterhood of Light

Then 17/12/827 Krumai suddenly showed clear nomad sympathies.

In the recent encounter she seems to have been fully radicalised and turned completely hostile towards the Gen'an specifically, possibly due to the Sisterhood of Light she was frequently in the company of. She even names the person who has contacted us 3 hours ago about this Krumai case.

As you can see, Krumai seems to have, or had, very close ties to the Sisters of Light. They took over the same hostile stance towards our organisation and they seem to have been discussing us alot. Therefore I request that you investigate their cell aswell to weed out any possible contamination, as shown by these lines:

[13.01.2021 01:12:30] CH-Krumai: I even talked to people like Ly, Minami Mi and they cared

and

[13.01.2021 01:15:13] CH-Krumai: Miss Ly was correct in the goals of her cell, an equal Kusari
[13.01.2021 01:15:32] CH-Krumai: Your cell, according to Ly, aims for an authoritarian matriarchy

They have certainly been influencing eachother, as we have barely exchanged a word with this Krumai entity.

This is all information we currently have.

Matriarch Kiri
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Message

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Viewing Message

Konbanwa again,

We made contact with the Sisterhood of Light and it seems like Krumai has been trying to play us against eachother. Krumai has been feeding us false information on the Sisterhood of Light, likely with the intention of turning us against them.
We compared our data to theirs and this has brought these subversive methods to the surface and currently the Sisterhood of Light is free of all suspicions that we previously held against them.

The Gen'an Sisterhood and the Sisterhood of Light have therefore taken a united stance against Krumai and those affiliated to her. Krumai seems to be aware of her current situation and made an apearance on the Kusari public channels.

You will have our full support in eliminating this infection.

Matriarch Kiri
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Message

⧫ Cairo Station
⧫ Omicron Zeta
⧫ From: Order Overwatch, Agent Drake
⧫ To: Gen'an Chrysanthemums, Matriarch Kiri

Concerns about "Krumai"

Konnichiwa once again, miss Kiri. Agent Drake online.

My apologies for such delay - we had problems with large nomad warforms presence in the Omicron Zeta and one of our battleships took moderate damage, so we had to solve them first before analyzing your data.

From what I saw in your first large transmission, there is nothing, but a puny attempt to turn Golden Chrysanthemums against each other. Your sisters from another cell have already been warned about the probability to try to sow a seed of discord and my prophecy came true. I wanted to warn you too, but after reading your next message I understand you already realized infected might do that. This is what infected cells like Division 9, Das Wilde, Aoi Iseijin have been doing since the first Nomad War and we have a solid reason to stay as one. Global conflicts like Kusari-Gallia war, civil wars in Kusari and Rheinland make us, mankind, weakened against them, so we must do everything possible to decrease chances to be defeated.

Two hours ago I received a message from special operatives, which are prepared to destroy Krumai vessel - they reached northern Kusari borders.

Until next time.

Major Drake
2rd Battlegroup "End Times", 6:53, 18.01.828

⧫ Attachments: