Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Raijin - Sender: Gen'an GC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-17.png]

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Matriarch Kiri

Recipient: Raijin

Subject: Possible Infectee
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]

Viewing Message

Konnichiwa Raijin,

You talked to Shirei-kan Ayakura earlier, commanding the gunboat under the designation Hanami.

We indeed have strong suspicions regarding the individual known as Krumai and we are willing to share all information we have regarding her.

Has there been any contact between you and "Krumai"?

Currently we have started our own investigation on this case, but it doesn't look good for her.

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

Matriarch Kiri
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Message

[Image: 01Ku1ju.png?1]

To: Matriarch Kiri
Subject: Re: Possible infectee

Honorable Matriarch Kiri,

The news that a member of the sisterhood - no matter of how small and detached a cell - may be infected is troubling news indeed. From what Sister Ayakura told me, I am afraid that the possibility of such a corruption is great.

I did once come across the Chrysanthemum, Krumai. She was piloting a craft by the name of CH-Jestak, though I fear I cannot recall what kind of craft it was. At the time, two months ago, her, a member of the Sisterhood of Light by the name of Satsumi Miyasaki, and I met in Shikoku, along one of the trade lanes. What may be of note is that we detected a cloaked vessel, the communications ID of which identified it as the RNS-Charente. I have heard distant rumors that something is amiss with a vessel of that same name.

Krumai did not, however, display any strange behavior at the time.

That is all I know about her myself. Perhaps contacting Satsumi Miyasaki of the Sisterhood of Light will shine further light upon the situation. Meanwhile, I will do whatever is in my power to assist the Gen'an sisters with their investigation into Krumai. Should she indeed be corrupted, it is of utmost prudence that she be eliminated.

It would be a mercy.

- Junnin Asai, Raijin

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Viewing Message

Thank you for the swift reply Raijin,

I promised you to give you full disclosure of our discoveries, so there is a copy of our reports on this individual

Report 835326-1
Report 738538-5

These contain all our evidence we currently have on this individual called Krumai. You will notice the significant change of behaviour over the past months and a significant increase of hostility towards our movement.

Especially the following statement is especially concerning:
[17.12.2020 22:47:33] CH-Jestak: Krumai: I wonder if the Nomads' perception of light is anything harmful...

They indeed seems to be very close to the Sisterhood of light. I hope they aren't comprimised themselves. It seems like Krumai has at least adopted the hostile policy of the Sisterhood of Light towards the Gen'an Cell. Even some of their glossary carried over onto Krumai. They certainly influenced eachother.

Matriarch Kiri
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Message

I thank you for the intel you have provided. While not necessarily damning, the evidence against Krumai you have collected is without a doubt worrying.

However, I am afraid this recent, Kusari-wide transmission from Krumai herself is all the proof we may need. I do not intend to hurriedly judge a sister, but her sentiments seem to be clear now. For the sake of all Kusari, Krumai should be eliminated at once.

- Junnin Asai, Raijin

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Viewing Message

Konbanwa,

We made contact with the Sisterhood of Light and it seems like Krumai has been trying to play both GC movements against eachother. Krumai has been feeding us false information on the Sisterhood of Light, likely with the intention of turning us against them.
We compared our data to theirs and this has brought these subversive methods to the surface and currently the Sisterhood of Light is free of all suspicions that we previously held against them.

The Gen'an Sisterhood and the Sisterhood of Light have therefore taken a united stance against Krumai and those affiliated to her.

Matriarch Kiri
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Message

I am pleased to hear that the Gen'an and Sisterhood of Light have come to a mutual understanding, if only for the purpose of persecuting Krumai. In light of this new information, my efforts shall be focused solely on Krumai and whatever co-conspirators she may have ensnared in her plot.

- Junnin Asai, Raijin