Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »» NSE | OS&C ▬ Logistics Supplies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: NSE-tb-o.png]
[Image: befcc93fe56b929a6fb12faf3837103e.jpg]
[Image: 5fa67e64c8919765727404.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

- RECIPIENT »» Orbital Spa & Cruise
- SENDER »» Hina 陽菜 Nakamura
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» Recurrent Supplies

Greetings OS&C representative,

In the beginning, I would like to introduce myself to your respected corporation. My name is Hina 陽菜 Nakamura, Intergalactic Trade Manager of Nebula Shipping Express modular installation located at the Cambridge system. I am here on behalf of Sara 冴咲 Tanaka, the General Manager of (NSE) Nebula Shipping Express. We represent a freelancer logistics and manufcature company which serve several operations around the Sirius sector.

Our current productions required a recurrent of supplies. We are entering a new phase of heavy demand for our products and logistics services, so we decided to increase the installation's capacity. The NSE docking master would like to negotiate a good deal with your logistics division for shipping 50,000 Reinforced alloys from either Freeport 1 at the Omega-3 system or Planet New London at the New London system to our modular installation at he orbit of Planet Cambridge.

The reinforced alloys can be bought for 250 credits only at any of those 2 close sources and therefore, our docking master is offering a price of 750 credits per crate which will provide a very good profit for one 1 system trip. We will wait for a reply from your respected corporation and thank you for your time.

Have a good evening OS&C representative.

[Image: NSE-tb-e.png]
[Image: 68teG9q.png]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
Location: OS&C|TE~Red~Velvet~Club Orbit of Curacao System Cortez
To: Hina Nakamura
Encryption:Neptune Spear
Subject: We Accept

Greetings Miss Nakamura

my name is Caitlyn Cross I am a Member of the Board of Directors of Orbital Spa and Cruise. normally Logistics isn't my Kind of Work but the Director of our Logistics Department takes a Vacation right now. Your Offer sounds good to us and even if this isn't our Core Business we can Send some of our Logistics Ships to help you. Your offer of 750 Credits Per Unit for 50,000 Units of Reinforced alloys is hereby Accepted. I will Speak with the Capitans to see if they have some free time, but I think you can Expect our Logistics Ships soon. Please Inform Your Dockmasters to Prepare the Mooring Ports. and maybe we can Work Together some More in the Future, maybe your Company haves something that is of Interest for Orbital Spa and Cruise.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector and Head of Triton Expeditions

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: DmiRfcj.png]
[Image: kA4jnzr.png]

Subject: We Accept

Greetings Miss Nakamura

I Am Pleased to Inform you about the First Deliveries by our Logistics Division. the OS&C|ONE-Beefmaster and the OS&C|ONE-Aikon Made some Deliveries of about 9,584 Cargo Units Today. I hope this is enough to Start your Project, the Transports Will Deliver more in the Next Days. the Estimated time to complete your Order should be One Week. I have Included the Delivery Proof in the Attachment.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club

- ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

It is me, Hina 陽菜 Nakamura, and i would like to thank you for the current deliveries. We initiated our project using the current deliveries and we will wait for the next amounts. We are glad to do business with your corporation. Awaiting your next shipments.

Have a good evening OSC representative

Subject: Another Delivery.

Greetings Miss Nakamura

In the last Days, our Capitans have Delivered another 23.950 Units of Reinforced alloys to your Station, I think we need only one or two days now to Complete the Job and Deliver the Rest. as usual we have Included the Proof int the Attachment.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club

- ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

It is me, Hina 陽菜 Nakamura, and i would like to thank you for the current deliveries. We confirm your last deliveries with the docking master and everything should be okay and up to date. We appreciate your work and we will wait for the last shipments to finish that contract. We are looking forward to contacting you again for more contracts if your logistic department is willing to do more business with the NSE installation.

Have a good evening OSC representative