Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: HS> Feedback: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: aZtUjFd.png]

MALTA HYPERSPACE STARFLEET

Feedback Thread

Your opinion is valuable to us, our slaves work day and night to send your concerns to High Command, and they will be replied accordingly.

Good PvP faction, fly into unfavourable fights, not afraid to give blues, even when they see a solo battlecruiser and have 4 people they log bombers instead of caps. And don't abuse The Tridente.

They also log first, raid - keep it up, like what you are doing!
(01-25-2021, 10:45 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote: [ -> ]Good PvP faction, fly into unfavourable fights, not afraid to give blues, even when they see a solo battlecruiser and have 4 people they log bombers instead of caps. And don't abuse The Tridente.

They also log first, raid - keep it up, like what you are doing!

Much appreciated, we try to be very chill and enjoy the challenge of those kind of battles. At the end of the day, if people says "gg, it was fun"...it's mission accomplished for us.

As a side note: We have updated the Info page with Diplomacy table.
the name and logo ... seriously.... my 2 cents get something not import/mix which reflex outcasts.... nit star trek
My first encounter with HS is a bit different. In the past they had lot of new people in their fleet which some of them were not aware of server rules. I did not know those "some" were newbies as they were using CAU8 capital ships, before I found out this, my first view was negative about them.

After a few months, I did speak with them by random encounter and realized they changed their stance and became a more strict faction. They invited me to join their raids and we did lot of good PvP. Their Discord have a planned list about lore and visualization that they still working on it.
my final opinion is; good and active PvP-RP faction which looks promising with their active jump-drive engagements everywhere.
You have K'hara set as "neutral" (I even saw some worship roleplay from your side), yet you have Vagrants set as "Hostile". Care to elaborate?

Diaz

Best guys ever!!! Good encounters nice RP!!!
(02-11-2021, 08:12 AM)Chronicron Wrote: [ -> ]You have K'hara set as "neutral" (I even saw some worship roleplay from your side), yet you have Vagrants set as "Hostile". Care to elaborate?

In ooRP terms: It was settled through RP interaction (Even a MD reflected this), and a consensus in the group.

InRP terms: Outcast society has been divided regarding their vision about Nomads as general. Some Outcasts consider them as divine entities, “spirits”, meanwhile others take them as blight for humanity. Our organization is diverse and if there are some members who manifest some kind of worship to aliens, it is because these last ones show what we want to accomplish as Maltese: Betterment for all Outcasts. It does not collide with our current agenda if zealousness is checked.

As for the organization itself, MHS gambles for a pragmatic approach with them: Our initial thoughts were to consider the Nomads as threat, mainly because of their attack in 800 A.S.; but they are also considered as sentient and intelligent beings, capable of communication and understanding. Attacking humanity includes attacking our people, and we certainly do not agree with those terms, but their advanced technology and their life form uniqueness are curious aspects to study for MHS.

Having said that, K’Hara is basically a “potential business partner”, because they can provide us help in our own technological and scientific advancement and fulfilling our main goals; but that remains to be seen and it would be too soon to consolidate some kind of fruitful negotiation.

Vagrants had not parlay with us and they had not made moves like the K’Hara. Using an analogy: We really do not consider Corsairs as the same as Liberty Rogues. Humans have different sides, and Nomads are not exception in our point of view, we are not putting all Nomads in the same bag prematurely.
The visual effects of the introduction page are just splendid. I don't know what else to write and to not make an exaggeration about it. But that page was very pleasant to read with all the well-packed images and text forms.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=185834 Cool
Hello.

I will be talking about my experience of today with your guys., on the behalf of me and the two other players that participated in this interaction.

We saw an HS> BC in Provence, I imagine you were testing the waters, since it became a Tau recently. We looked for it though and through in Provence, until another BC jumped in Provence. We faced 2 HS> BCs in total. The latter chased me down up to Monaco before going to, I presume, Languedoc JH.

Since it was no more of a problem, I proceeded to chase the first BC, intercepted by Eclipse-1. It jumped again to T-44, and we began the combat, rightfully, but it seems your guy plainly refused to fight, claiming they were "ganked": a composition of 1 BC with CAU6, and briefly two bombers, with the second bomber coming then promptly leaving without dealing any significant damage, to answer a threat comprised of 2 CAU8 BCs, cannot be considered a gank, Outcasts should be well-informed on that matter.

Relative to the screenshot below, this reply to the disconnected thread. To answer this one, I will quote one of the players: If you're "Not in the mood for the interaction", perhaps driving a tagged battlecruiser into your enemies home sector isnt the best choice

I stood down after I have been requested to, because 2 bombers is enough for a battlecruiser. But even like this, they didn't want to continue fighting and accepted their fate.

To be frank, this has been a bad encounter, with uncalled-for OORP talk, and just bad demeanor. I agree, I took the bait from Campeador and answered him: but I didn't want to put them off their "misery", because I wanted it to INTERACT with us.

I appreciate your faction, but you should keep yourself in check more often. If you don't want to interact, then don't log a tagged ship, especially when there's two! Moreover, especially when it's a system you gained access only today!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6