Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Teasers and Other Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Showing a small teaser of something I'm working on (people should really turn on in game music!)

Yes I do stuff. Please excuse my creaky chair.
Leaking!1!! (this doesn't apply to Gallic music because all 10 compositions are pretty awful...)
Because in the rest of systems and locations in game we have ambient that fits the atmosphere, but in Gallia we have full-fledged music that does not.
(01-26-2021, 04:09 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Showing a small teaser of something I'm working on (people should really turn on in game music!)

Actually I liked this music in Leeds, when NPCs weren't bothering you. I miss more of these like Reveal and Exposition or Friendly Encourage.
Return of Omicron Sigma? Badass system when it wasn't spammed with indie Osirises.
(01-26-2021, 09:35 PM)The_Godslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Return of Omicron Sigma? Badass system when it wasn't spammed with indie Osirises.

It's an Inverness replacement.
(01-26-2021, 09:52 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2021, 09:35 PM)The_Godslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Return of Omicron Sigma? Badass system when it wasn't spammed with indie Osirises.

Bro you weren't supposed to leak the matter decompressor project wtf
What is actually going on in here, though? Lyth is just sharing some of his work. Y'all need to chill out and just enjoy some sweet dev leaks cool and interesting insights to what's being worked on.
(01-26-2021, 09:52 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]

Yo, forgive me for being a retard, but how is it replacing Inverness when Inverness is still there?

Lmao I can't say I'm rarteded. Weird censor.
Lmao. As for dev leak, I find it fine. Black hole always cool. Looks and sounds like menu screen.
Pages: 1 2