Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dat censor tho
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So fuck becomes asterixis, retard becomes some random word, but I can say I have an erection and nothing happens? What the hell has no effect either. How does swearing in disco even work? What if there's an aussie and they can't say cunt?

Oh great and totally non-toxic warlords of the flood threads, redpill me on the truth of this glorious censor, so that I may soon become Irish.

Update: I can say I'm stupid, but I can't say I'm retarded. My was education special, my bus was short, but I can't say I'm a tard. This in INJUSTICE.
You don't think it be like it is but it do
For sure Lemon and 46th alts are behind this atrocious censorship my special flower, just like behind everything else!
(01-27-2021, 09:17 AM)Relation-Ship Wrote: [ -> ]For sure Lemon and 46th alts are behind this atrocious censorship my special flower, just like behind everything else!

No, Lemon and the 46th alts are behind the Kusari unlawfuls in deep omicrons, Liberty capitol ships in Core space, Outcasts and Corsairs working together to try to hunt nomad blues, Corsairs and Core working together to the same goal, and a furry trying to powergame nomads out of existence because they ate BCR cerbs in a bomber. That's not the concern here. The concern here is that I can say I got a stiffy, but can't say that I want to fuck.
Damn, all my plots - uncovered! You are quite the imaginative detective!
[Image: gif-good-job.gif]
(01-27-2021, 05:05 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, all my plots - uncovered! You are quite the imaginative detective!
[Image: gif-good-job.gif]

Don't take full credit for work that Bellck did most of.

(01-27-2021, 05:01 AM)Charo Wrote: [ -> ]You don't think it be like it is but it do

What if it don't have to be how it do, but it still does even when you don't have it do?