Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Why is everyone obsessed with Omega-49?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Because it's too beautifull. (Good work Angel :yahoo: )

I am obsessed too. I don't sleep well when I don't fly through it everytime I play FL.

Does anyone have the same problem?
I find it a bit too bright.. Hurts my eyes going from cloudy day outside, and flying through Dublin, then bam, it looks my screen has gone white..

Though it is a good work, I liked my Hessen system better. :P It was beautiful. (Remaking it with one of the RH empty systems.)
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

You-need-help.

Vo's right... To both Dab and majkp... :P

It is a pretty color. Looks like the sky over Lake Michigan on a clear day. I do love that sky... :)
Coming in form dublin, it really looks like waking up at like 2 in the afternon in the summer, and looking out the front window, and seeing the new day spread out before you. Wow, got a bit poetic there...
Koolmo,Nov 6 2006, 05:32 PM Wrote:Coming in form dublin, it really looks like waking up at like 2 in the afternon in the summer, and looking out the front window, and seeing the new day spread out before you.  Wow, got a bit poetic there...
[snapback]43391[/snapback]

Out here, i'm sure that first jump in-system would be termed a "Georgia O'Keefe" moment.

Wouldn't be surprised if she has a "Ghost Ranch" somewhere down the road from Pops...

Don't be all up 'n movin' to New Mexico now, 'kay?
Omega-49...I need sunglasses to go in there. :cool:

Actually I'm more partial to Omega-47. Such a wide range of colors and plenty of room to stretch out.
If Omega-47 had a bit more decorative things I'd like it alot.

But I just can't get over my sweet green-on-white double stars of Hessen on the lava fields.
lol i completely agree. I go from dublin, or if im switchin chars, from blue, to Bam!!!!! White. Change the colors a bit tho. BTW does Gran Craneria remind anyone else of manhattan?
No, Gran Canaria is a big green world, Manhatten is almost completely covered in city. Furthermore they use different world sets. (FLE sets, manhatten uses one design and look, Canaria another.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4