Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Marshals Service | Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Marshals.png]

Department of Justice
Liberty Marshals Service

InformationRecruitment⊳ Message Dump ⊲FeedbackPersonnelDiplomacyEntry Database

Every member of the Marshals Service has read access to these reports unless the report specifically states that it is pointed to an individual or a specific rank-group.

Please use the template provided below to report.

Code:
[float=right][img=185x185]https://i.ibb.co/Yk6K2rz/Marshals-Placeholder-Charpic.png[/img][/float]
[indent][align=right][color=#0048cf][font=Montserrat][size=x-large][b]Incoming Transmission[/b][/font][/size][/color][/align]
[float=left][img=150x150]https://i.ibb.co/MCRPM08/Marshals.png[/img][/float][align=right][color=#FFFFFF][font=Montserrat][size=x-large]Liberty Marshals Service[/font][/size][/color][/align]
[hrc]#898989[/hrc][/indent]
[font=Open Sans][size=large][color=#898989][color=#FFFFFF]Sender: [/color]Name Surname
[color=#FFFFFF]Recipient: [/color]Marshals Service
[color=#FFFFFF]Subject: [/color]Report Title
[/color][/size][/font][indent][hrc]#898989[/hrc]
[font=Montserrat][align=right]DD/MM/YYY[/font][/align][/indent]

[align=justify][indent][indent][font=Verdana][size=small]Marshals,

[indent]Main body.[/indent][/indent][/indent][/font][/size][/align]
[indent][float=right][img=100x100]https://i.ibb.co/MCRPM08/Marshals.png[/img][/float]

[hrc]#898989[/hrc]
[font=Montserrat][align=right][i]Name Surname[/i]
[b]Rank[/b]
In service to the Republic.[/font][/align][/indent]

[pi amount=20][hr][spoiler=Attached File(s)]N/A[/spoiler][hr]
[size=x-small][b]Important:[/b]
This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.[/size]
[hr]

[/pi]
[Image: Marshals-Director-Charpic.png]
Incoming Transmission
Liberty Marshals Service

Sender: Director Christopher Jensen
Recipient: Marshals Service
Subject: Returning Marshals

23/06/829

Marshals,

Ex-Marshals James Watson and Rebecca Cotton have been reinstated into the Marshals Service. Even after the agency's reintroduction with a different agenda, the aforementioned individuals have managed to pass all physical and psychological tests with flying colors.

With the above being said, I hereby provide both of you with your badges.

James Watson, I present you with the Liberty Marshal badge.
---
[Image: Marshals-Liberty-Marshal.png]
---
Welcome back to the Liberty Marshals Service.
Good luck.

Rebecca Cotton, I present you with the Deputy Marshal badge.
---
[Image: Marshals-Deputy-Marshal.png]
---
Good luck.

On a final note, Former Liberty Marshal and current Lieutenant Commander of the Fifth Fleet John Hawkes, who some of you may know, asked that I forward a message here. Hawkes tells you to look after each other and keep your heads on a swivel. In addition, if you ever find yourselves at West Point, you should stop by and pay him a visit.

I second the Lieutenant Commander's words.
[Image: Marshals-Director.png]

Christopher Jensen
Director of the Marshals Service
In service to the Republic.

Important:
This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

[Image: Marshals-Vandemar.png]
Incoming Transmission
Liberty Marshals Service

Sender: Sara Vandemar
Subject: Caught a lawbreaker in the act

24/06/829

Marshals,

First of all, let me thank you for the opportunity to prove myself within the third iteration of the Marshal Service. I won't disappoint you. My Eagle and Waran are now ready for duty and outfitted according to the proper regulations.

During my first patrol I already encountered a violation of rule 1.3 of the Liberty Law Codex, improper passenger conditions. The offender was CptSmugglebutt. Evidence of the first first offence is given here, even though he managed to get away.

Now I had the luck or the misfortune to run into him again a few hours later. And he seems to be a repeat offender. This time I wouldn't let him escape the law so easily. Evidence of the law violation and the logs of me trying to reason with him are included in the the following files:

Following this incident I requested the support of a nearby transport of the 46th to help me bring these passengers planetside where they will be processed and their identities verified.

Sara Vandemar signing off.
[Image: Marshals-Supervisory-Marshal.png]

Sara Vandemar
Supervisory Liberty Marshal

Important:
This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

[Image: qqxc8Q8.png]
Incoming Transmission
Liberty Marshals Service

Sender: Diana Rodriguez
Subject: Today's incursions

24/06/829

Marshals,

As I was attending to my freshly procured Vulture, I heard an emergency call on secure channels about a Corsair incursion near the Jersey field. Soon as I arrived, I saw what looked like a small fleet - at least three "Murmillo"-class Battleships, one "Legate"-class, one Cruiser and one Battlecruiser. Fortunately, Fourty-Sixth fast response forces were present and we were able to send these Cretans the way they came.

Soon after, there was another emergency call about Maltese ships in the area. Cooperative sweep with BHG has deduced that they were gathering near the Norfolk Shipyard. Their battlegroup wasn't as large as of their Cretan counterparts - a couple of "Storta"-class Destroyers, accompanied by a single Battlecruiser and a Gunship.

These criminals appear to be working in cahoots, because when our forces were focused on taking care of Maltese, two Unioner freighters made it into New York and attempted to make their run towards the Badlands. Both freighters were intercepted and taken care of.

Glad to report that during these encounters, our side has suffered negative losses.

Diana Rodriguez
Probationary Marshal

Important:

[Image: Marshals-Director-Charpic.png]
Incoming Transmission
Liberty Marshals Service

Sender: Director Christopher Jensen
Subject: Returning and newly appointed Marshals; recent reports

24/06/829

Marshals,

Ex-Marshal Kayane Tendo has been reinstated into the Marshals Service. She has managed to pass all physical and psychological tests with flying colors.

With the above being said, I hereby provide you with your badge.

Kayane Tendo, I present you with the Deputy Marshal badge.
---
---
Good luck.

Miss Rodriguez and Miss Terra, with your physical and psychological tests being passed by both of you, I hereby provide you two as well with your badges.

Diana Rodriguez, I present you with the Probationary Marshal badge.
---
[Image: Marshals-Probationary-Marshal.png]
---
Welcome to the Liberty Marshals Service.
Good luck.

Amber Terra, I present you with the Probationary Marshal badge.
---
[Image: Marshals-Probationary-Marshal.png]
---
Welcome to the Liberty Marshals Service.
Good luck.

Supervisory Marshal Vandemar, you were chosen by the Department of Justice along with myself and Supervisory Marshal Joshua Hartley to be the High Command of the Marshals Service during it's third iteration. If there was any fear of either of us disappointing the Department of Justice then none of us would be rendered a valid candidate for the task. I know you will not disappoint me, Vandemar.

The logs you have provided regarding CptSmugglebutt are most disturbing and filled with material classifiable as gibberish. I will keep my eyes on the individual and I expect the rest of the Marshals to do the same. Any reports or incidents of any sort regarding the individual are to be reported directly to myself.

It brings me great pleasure to have seen you not only cooperate with the Forty-Sixth officer in the vicinity, but also respond to the Fleet's transmission toward the Marshals.

Keep up the good work, Vandemar.

Probationary Marshal Rodriguez, it seems you were caught in a number of fleet engagements against various of the Republic's enemies the past twenty-four hours. I am most delighted to know that you assisted the allied forces in the vicinity against those enemies and that the outcomes of all engagements were favorable to Liberty.

Your performance is noted and your career in the Marshals Service will be watched closely by myself specifically.

Make us proud, Rodriguez.
[Image: Marshals-Director.png]

Christopher Jensen
Director of the Marshals Service

Important:

[Image: rebbeca-cotton.png]
Incoming Transmission
Liberty Marshals Service

Sender: Rebecca Cotton
Subject: Report Title

04/07/829

Hiya!

It'd been so long since Becca had sat down had sat down to make one of these transmissions as It was never necessary due to the Marshal's being disbanded due to some reason that was never made clear to her. After all she was never in a position to make important decisions about the group so why would she know the reasonings for the disbandment? She had her own thoughts though. Lack of money? Lack of support? Lack of good leadership? Nah, couldn't have been that as she understood and saw first hand the struggles of trying to operate an underfunded branch. The Leadership was doing a stella job in her eyes. Anyway as she sat down on her chair, a gleam in her eye and excited to be back, she pressed the record button. As it had been so long she was a little nervous to record.

Erm well it's certainly been a long time since I've done one of these. My job between the two iterations of the Marshals certainly didn't require any of this so please forgive me if I am rusty. She sniffles a little as she has a slight head cold. So... my ships. I have two of them that were left in storage when the Marshals disbanded. My Liberator and my Executioner. Found them both with sheets over them, very dusty and certainly out of service so I took them to the 46th! Apparently, I was told that the 46th Navy... or something like that... were taking our ships in and repairing them. How generous and kind! Was very excited to get my ships back into working order so I hauled them over to... well I think it was called Salt Bay? Nah that doesn't sound right. Salt Lake? Salt Water? It was one of them I'm sure. Their station. Please forgive me if I got ithe name wrong. A small little snigger is heard from Becca.

Anyway anyway anyway theh kind people over there took my ship in, serviced them and even upgraded them?!! So my Liberator is apparently no more. It's now a Patriot? Like what? I asked for specifications and changes but I wasn't allowed to know what changed due to my... clearance. I was told it was just better. Thank you very much! She said sarcastically, suddenly realising it was unprofessional so she looked away from the camera for a breif second ashamed, coughed to clear her throat and looked back. So yeah looks like my two ships are back in operatiiooooonnn! I'm back and I'm raring to go! Give me my first assignment!

Rebecca Cotton
Deputy Marshal

Important: