Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Shields
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all
Just wondering where might I be able to find a decent shield for my Eagle (very heavy fighter). Preferably not a guard system as none of them seems to like me..
Zoners seem to sell to just about anybody...

Search for and discover Gran Canaria, and your answers shall be revealed unto you...
Barrier Gate, in Coronado, Planet Primus, in Kappa, Southampton SHipyard, in New London, and Aland Shipyard, in Omega 3 all offer class 10 fighter shields.
Weapons Dealer got it, Try Omega-15 Junker base.
I have seen eagles with a shield capacity of around 11000. my current is only 5000. where might I be able to find it?
As i said, Omega-15 Bornholm Depot... There is a dealer there, He sells Champion shields
' Wrote:I have seen eagles with a shield capacity of around 11000. my current is only 5000. where might I be able to find it?
My post covers where you can find those. Of course, you might be able to find a player weapons dealer who can sell you one. They generally mark up their prices, but offer the convenience of not having to run all over the place.
ok great. Thanks guys
Most zoner bases except the one in Magellan are now offering high end equipment such as shield busters... They should have shields I guess
' Wrote:Most zoner bases except the one in Magellan are now offering high end equipment such as shield busters... They should have shields I guess

There's a Zoner base in Magellan? Where? o.o

It's IMG, I believe:P
Pages: 1 2