Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To snub or to cap.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm just curious about the whole playerbase.
Are you a snub or a cap player? I know most of us fly both and other stuff, but if you have to chose between one of them and a whole day with jeuge, what would you choose?

I prefer the small shippies, they're a challenge and if I get to play enough time I'll try caps for sure.
I am not an owner of a high-end pc so I can't have 155 fps for comfortable snub combat, and therefore - caps. As well, more forgivable for mistakes and the lesser gap between the skill of players
(02-02-2021, 02:17 AM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]I am not an owner of a high-end pc so I can't have 155 fps for comfortable snub combat, and therefore - caps. As well, more forgivable for mistakes and the lesser gap between the skill of players

Indeed. Using a cap is more forgiving and less dependent on the skill of the user, therefore it reduces the gap. The problem with cap fight is that it's more dependent on how much money you have in order to outfit it with the best equipment, weapons and CAU you can.
Whereas snub fight is almost entirely dependent on skill. That's I prefer cap myself, but I hope I can become better at snub.
Wish that I was actually good at snubs, but they're my favorite to play.
300+ ping on permanent basis invalidate any desire to play on snub. So another cap player here.
(02-02-2021, 02:22 AM)Kherty Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2021, 02:17 AM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]I am not an owner of a high-end pc so I can't have 155 fps for comfortable snub combat, and therefore - caps. As well, more forgivable for mistakes and the lesser gap between the skill of players

Indeed. Using a cap is more forgiving and less dependent on the skill of the user, therefore it reduces the gap. The problem with cap fight is that it's more dependent on how much money you have in order to outfit it with the best equipment, weapons and CAU you can.
Whereas snub fight is almost entirely dependent on skill. That's I prefer cap myself, but I hope I can become better at snub.

That's half true.On my view,cap fight is made of 50% techniques and 50% Intelligence,not money or other stuff.
Personally i prefer caps ... just because i love "Seeing the trace of lot fast firing guns against one enemy" and because they really look nice (at least what i can have right now)
So, another capital player Smile
Well, How much I love snub is a bit hard to play, mainly if you have a sht ping, so it is hard.
Either way, Snubs are really fun to play. Take yourself as a bomber, and you have a few friends, and you destroy a big cap alone with a few snubs; it really fun!
The problem for me in caps is that I think like a snub since I am used to playing it more than caps, and the part is most critical that caps cost a lot of creds and depend on your equipment mainly.
(02-02-2021, 02:06 AM)mm33dd Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just curious about the whole playerbase.
Are you a snub or a cap player? I know most of us fly both and other stuff, but if you have to chose between one of them and a whole day with jeuge, what would you choose?

I prefer the small shippies, they're a challenge and if I get to play enough time I'll try caps for sure.

If you enjoy getting sealclubbed, fly snubs
(02-02-2021, 02:06 AM)mm33dd Wrote: [ -> ]a whole day with jeuge

Le pheeew. Angry
Pages: 1 2 3