Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm Back??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
14 years playing the mod on and off, 7 years on the forum and still not a damn clue whats going on. But I'm backish now.

Now that life is stable I can dedicate a bit more time to the game. No idea if I plan to fly indie, join factions, or make my own, I guess I'll figure that out when I start.

If you're willing to me some advice or show me around I'd be happy to fly around or check stuff out.
Welcome welcome Smile
welcome back to the game Smile
Welcome back!
(02-03-2021, 03:18 AM)LordBuglette Wrote: [ -> ]14 years playing the mod on and off, 7 years on the forum and still not a damn clue whats going on. But I'm backish now.

Now that life is stable I can dedicate a bit more time to the game. No idea if I plan to fly indie, join factions, or make my own, I guess I'll figure that out when I start.

If you're willing to me some advice or show me around I'd be happy to fly around or check stuff out.

Welcome back who ever you are in game ^^
Hope you did not forget what is legal or not in every houses.
(02-03-2021, 04:10 AM)Elvinos2003 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2021, 03:18 AM)LordBuglette Wrote: [ -> ]14 years playing the mod on and off, 7 years on the forum and still not a damn clue whats going on. But I'm backish now.

Welcome back who ever you are in game ^^
Hope you did not forget what is legal or not in every houses.

Well I'll find out shortly as I'm reading up on some of the changes in lore and IDs as they have been changed a lot.
Some systems have been erased and a new one appeared