Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Name change...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am in need of this account to either be deleted or simply renamed if possible.

I may be blind and failed to have seen a suposed option to do so. Never the less I am prepared to have the account simply deleted and I shell remake it if needed.

If rename is possible then please have it read "T Man"

Cheers.
PM a admin...
PM Korrd.
Shame PMs seem to pass unnoticed, even if sent more than once. Maybe I just have bad luck, though. (Try PM'ing Korrd anyway, though. Dunno.)
Well I'm in no great of a deal in a rush to have it changed/delete. I'm sure eventually something will happen.

Just giving the Admins less PMs to sort through because this is no serious matter and won't need addressing right away.

All good!
Maybe we could start a thread like the old name change request thread for the server? Pay a certain amount of credits to change your forum name? That might be cool...
I like the idea, but it's pretty much up to Kordd if I am not mistaken.

PS. Love that LWB sig Bacon.
' Wrote:Maybe we could start a thread like the old name change request thread for the server? Pay a certain amount of credits to change your forum name? That might be cool...
In-game credits shouldn't equal forum money, in my opinion. Especially since I have little to none of it, as I'm not active at all on the server.

>_>
Maybe you could "pay" with your post count?