Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Slave Liner Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yus!

Like it? Love it?!

talk about it here!

(if you don't you can post that too..but I'd rather this not turn into a war xD)

I personally love the way it looks, and it's pretty dang maneuverable for a ship it's size too.

The turrets aren't that bad either, although they are a pain, but that's made up for by their speed and the fairly decent power behind them.

and my last favorite part about it?

It makes for really fun RP.
It is a beautiful ship, something in which all Junkers should take pride. The turrets are ok, but I replaced them with transport turrets. It does handle very well, takes a beating well and can deliver one as well. With 10 turrets firing forward and all 11 firing to the rear.....wow.
I love it! I blew one up yesterday, lots of fun
' Wrote:It is a beautiful ship, something in which all Junkers should take pride. The turrets are ok, but I replaced them with transport turrets. It does handle very well, takes a beating well and can deliver one as well. With 10 turrets firing forward and all 11 firing to the rear.....wow.

Amen, I'll likely but Transport turrets on mine soon.
learn to drive it better x)
Aim it higher in lane and in jumpgate too!
Never flown it, but I sort of want one as my junker flagship. Will probably end up with the salvager though. Anyway, it looks awesome.
how does it look?:(

screenie anyone?
I looks filthy, like it has open wounds that you can see its inerts through.

Looks like a ship from x3 but I can't remember which.

You have no idea the level of affection I have for that ship! I spent over a month nagging AoM to model her, submitting drawing after drawing! Then it took me almost a year to get it textured and now I can finally fly her!

About the turrets: The slave liner turret is a clone of transport turret level 3. All that was changed was the model and effect. What kind of turret stats are preffered?

: Look to my siggie.
i'm about to purchase a slave liner actually, hoping to reel in a sizeable profit with it as well as get into some scraps with IMG, LPI, etc. should be a fun time

as for looks, it makes me drool, i flew it in single player and loved it from the start, the turrets are cool too, cant wait to test them out on an LPI Liberator Squadron :)
Pages: 1 2