Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Official Event] The Rainmaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The Rainmaker

[Image: Baffin.png]

OVERVIEW

Planetform, Inc. has circulated a small-scale independent contractor employment proposal to various civilian stations in the Taus. The Collections & Sampling department of the Research & Development division is looking for hard-working, reliable, and reputable pilots to assist in various activities in the Devon Ice Cloud. In particular, those applying with small craft access are preferred, though the company hasn't expanded on this particular qualification. For the crafty Sirian with the proper reputation, it may be worth visiting Devon's icy grip to check out Planetform's operations in the cloud.

Date:

February 12th-February 21st

Rule Changes:
  • This is a freighter-focused event. Keep that in mind as you explore.
  • Mining bonuses have been added to Planetform IDs on their standard freighters and smaller ships.
  • The highest bonuses have been added to Researcher IDs on the Anki, Dromedary, and civilian mining ships.
  • Exit points may disappear, duplicate, or change their connections randomly during the event.
  • Jumping will be allowed to Tau-37 only, but as with exit points, this may change at random. Jumping to or from Baffin has been disabled.
  • On your journey, don't take more than one along the way.

Photo by .
If you're mining during the event, please remove one unit from a full load on your ship. An unintended bug with the cargo volume of the ore is causing an issue that will be resolved. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Is this the bug that shows that Planetform Bases in BAffin are full and can not accept any more items?
Both should be good to go.
Maybe I'm dumb and misunderstanding how to sell this stuff, but when I tried docking at the drop off point I was denied access, cargo was wiped, and didn't get any credits

Edit: Did a second run, docked on FP6 to repair, cargo was wiped again. Is that what "Don't take more than one" was referring to? your stuff gets wiped if you try to dock anywhere?

nvm it was explained to me, cargo volumes causing anti-cheat to smack me
Identified exit connections within the system have collapsed. Others will need to be located should they appear.
Seemed too complicated at first
But very cool event when someone showed it to me :]
Shoutout to admins for quickly fixing maxed out PoBs earlier today. Very nice, cool and good, quick response.
(02-18-2021, 03:04 AM)The_Godslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Shoutout to admins for quickly fixing maxed out PoBs earlier today. Very nice, cool and good, quick response.

(02-18-2021, 02:41 AM)Relation-Ship Wrote: [ -> ]Seemed too complicated at first
But very cool event when someone showed it to me :]

Both of these x2. I wasn't gonna do this event at first because I didn't get it, but after someone told me the details I gave it a shot.

Also big props to Slappy and Connor for being chill and taking care of the base issues
This is a great event and the switching of exits make it more interesting. Well done Admin.

However The Restricted Access Base is full and will not accept any more items. 1100 hrs CET
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5