Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Operation Nest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ostzvug.png]
Opreration nest

[Image: sjHRe9Z.png]

Operation Nest was declared by our newest shogun Cobo Hakkera. The operation itself focuses on gaining more influence over the system of Tottori. The Kusrai navy forces have abandoned the system and are mostly left unguarded. Cobo saw the opportunity and decided to use it to his advantage.

Tottori has an habitant planet that Samura owns. Samura is one of the main targets of the blood dragons, Thanks to Pervious shoguns. The blood Dragons have established a hidden outpost on the outskirts of the planet. The outpost is filled with land troops with explosive bullets waiting for the opportunity to strike and take over the planet. We left the outpost until now behind, and we made no progress in taking the planet. Now, this is the time to strike and awake the sleepy dragon from his cave and strike Samura when they are unprepared.

Code:
[hrc]#9D9D9D[/hrc]
[float=left][img]https://i.imgur.com/SbX8vhc.gif[/img][/float]
[float=right][img]https://i.imgur.com/SbX8vhc.gif[/img][/float]
[align=center][size=x-large][font=Orbitron] =_=- Incoming transmission -=_= [/font][/size][/align]

[hrc]#9D9D9D[/hrc]
[hrc]#9D9D9D[/hrc]
[float=left][img=300x300]Picture here[/img]
[/float]

[size=x-large][font=Big Shoulders Display][color=#9D9D9D]Sender:[/color] Full name, Rank
[color=#9D9D9D]Recipient:[/color] Name of the receiver
[color=#9D9D9D]Sunject:[/color] Topic
Encryption: [color=#dba793]High/Medium/Low[/color] [/font][/size]

[hrc]#9D9D9D[/hrc]

[size=large][font=Montserrat]TEXT TEXT TEXT[/font][/size]

[hrc]#9D9D9D[/hrc]

[font=Vivaldi font][i][b]Name signature, Rank[/b][/i][/font]

[align=center][size=x-large][font=Orbitron] =_=- transmission ended -=_= [/font][/size][/align]

[Image: SbX8vhc.gif]
[Image: SbX8vhc.gif]
=_=- Incoming transmission -=_=

[Image: UFrKv7l.png]

Sender: Taka Moriachi, Dragon
Recipient: Blood Dragons
Sunject: Blockade
Encryption: High

Konichiwa, This is Taka reporting in about progress on the blockade. I have moved my capital ship and placed it stationary on Planet Tomioka's docking ring. I have disrupted incoming trades to the planet for a few hours, Manage even disable the ring's turrets from shooting our capital ship. To my surprise, I haven't seen a single Kusrai navy force in the area, Until I arrived in Tohoku. I believe our fellow member filled a report about that incident, and In other words, I have maintained my position on the planet for a few hours and left later on.

I am transmitting footage pictures.

Taka Moriachi, Dragon

=_=- transmission ended -=_=