Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nathan Archos || From: Abby Romero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: ERROR, NO VIDEO FEED]:::

»ID: APM Director Abby Romero
»Location: Alabama, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Access to AP Files
»ENCRYPTION: APM-HIGH

Archos,

I've given you access to two(2) new AP Files. AP-FILE #0964 PROJECT "SALAZAR" and AP-FILE #7244 PROJECT "CONQUISTADOR". For both of these projects I will need you and your operatives. First of all can you grant me access to all communication channels between The Core and Maltese regarding two RM-2As? I would like to check them out before I initiate vessel upgrade.

For the AP-FILE #0964 Project I will need your operatives to secure alien remains. I am willing to share more details as soon as you confirm that you can spare some manpower for this project.

-Abby Romero
APM Director

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Supreme Guildmaster Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ms. Romero,

I'll forward the communications your way. Knock yourself out. We original obtained them from Ms. Loyola in exchange for constructing her a Bullhead. Bit of a weird exchange but hey two Storta's from our Maltese friends ain't something I'll pass on.

I've got something in mind for getting you your research materials. I'll put an extra bonus on our pilots bringing 'em back from the deeper Nomad Worlds, a lil' incentive should encourage quicker deliveries. Watch this space.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

[Image: YIzA476.png]

Archos,

Perfect. This communication and terms of usage are exactly what I was looking for and I am more than glad to see we aren't as restricted as I thought we would be. Now it will be up to you to decide what kind of equipment you need for both hulls, I will have all weaponry prepared just in case. Please use AP File for your requirements.

I am glad you've got something in your mind and I hope it's going to work. More details will be attached in AP file later today, you can inform your operatives about goals soon.

-Abby Romero
APM Director

Archos,

I am slightly disappointed we still haven't received a single word about your desired loadout for RM-2A hulls. We've equipped one of them because we can't let these vessels to occupy so much needed space on Alabama.

You better hurry, otherwise this project will fall to the very bottom of our to do list, just because we are already losing profit.

-Abby Romero
APM Director

:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Supreme Guildmaster Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ms. Romero,

Just the APM standard will do. A couple of Cerberus turrets, a mortar or two, and our usual selection of Cruiser turrets. That should do the job.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

[Image: YIzA476.png]