Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dark Encryptor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once I needed a program to encrypt my roleplay msgs, but regular encrypting programs I did not like, because they were a mess to use, their usage was not intuitive, and they could not even encode and decode properly back bbcode from this forum! (I am talking about encryptor in mactan network).

Anyway. To fix all of this I made my own program to do it.

The usage of this program is quite straightforward. And if it is not, instruction is written inside.

The most important thing, that it can encode any gibberish, and encodes it into special transport protocol, which consists of only regular normal letters, which is quite good to copy/paste/send through anything.

The program is made half of a year ago, I am just sorting out things I have ;b

If you are interested in the used encrypting protocol, it is AES-256-CBC with Base64 transporting protocol

[Image: xAUsd60.png]

link to download
Amazing !!!
You are such a good coder, I wish you start making something like Pobbot or manage to fix it
We need a good coder for it
Darkwind, perchance, can you make a calculator for POB commodities? Like the thing I always ask you aka "WHERE I CAN BUILD N THE FASTEST WAY?????"
Doesn't Mactan Network have option to encrypt messages?
(02-20-2021, 09:21 AM)Shinju Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't Mactan Network have option to encrypt messages?

I mentioned mactan in the description.
Mactan is not perfect. You can't decrypt there BBCode msgs properly, they will be broken

like this one.
Code:
[quote="Shinju" pid='2215676' dateline='1613809275']
Doesn't Mactan Network have option to encrypt messages?
[/quote]

mactan network was able to decrypt it only to this thing. It is not the original msg. bbcode is broken
Code:
QUOTE=SHINJU PID='2215676' DATELINE='1613809275'
DOESN'T MACTAN NETWORK HAVE OPTION TO ENCRYPT MESSAGES?
/QUOTE

That's why I made a different program. My program is not having such problem and always decrypts to the original msg.
Decrypting bbcode seems like unnecessary trouble but to each his/her own.