Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: gate/lane parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was hoping to incorporate gate/lane parts into a trade route, but I had this nagging feeling that it wasn't allowed. I haven't seen anything that would prevent me from trading them, but I would have sworn that I'd seen some ID or description allowing only Ageira or DSE to haul gate/lane parts. Am I right? Or is there no issue with a standard, neutral independant trader to hauling these parts?

thanks

Shaka
Ageria, Universal and DSE
Aye, DSE has legal shipping rights on the ID. Ageira ID can ship 'em and also grants rights to demand Gate/Lane parts(except from DSE), Ind Trader ID doesn't say you CAN'T haul them...
if you read the ID more carefully i believe it states something along the lines of: there are no sanctionable consequences for haulng gate/lane parts without DSE, Ageira, or Universal IDs, but you are subject to in-game RP consequences

^ the above is a paraphrase

this means that if i catch you (Independent Trader ID i assume), while on my DSE Eagle or DSE Grizzly, of course im going to ask where you got them, authorization, etc. and may ask you to return them, and hopefully it wont come to hostile actions

Ok....

Yeah, I guess I missed that. Thanks for clearing that up. Makes sense.
' Wrote:Aye, DSE has legal shipping rights on the ID. Ageira ID can ship 'em and also grants rights to demand Gate/Lane parts(except from DSE), Ind Trader ID doesn't say you CAN'T haul them...

Don't forget Universal =)
Universal Shipping should be in fact transporting majority of those parts. DSE are the engineers assembling the stuff at the destination, and Ageira employees should rarely ever leave Liberty, I think Interspace Commerce insures the cargo hauled by Universal and also other companies.
' Wrote:Universal Shipping should be in fact transporting majority of those parts. DSE are the engineers assembling the stuff at the destination, and Ageira employees should rarely ever leave Liberty, I think Interspace Commerce insures the cargo hauled by Universal and also other companies.

DSE can haul em, ever seen those DSE Trains in Tau 31? And rhinos all over liberty. DSE has their fair share in the transportation of these parts, seeing as they are involved in the assembly and direct transport would be the most efficient method of getting the goods to the destination
Doesn't Samura move them through Kusari? I'll go try and dig up those rumors, but isn't that why all the DSE people are annoyed at them in Chugoku?
zoners?