Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: APM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: BUZ3Dum.png]

Good day,

I come to you today with an urgent request by one of our board members.

Esteemed Mr Dean, who was part of the planning for the acquisition of APM, had to live through an attempt on his life today.

An entire group of pirates attacked his liner, the Monopoly on its return trip to Manhattan. While the ship's armor and weapons systems are Renzu's finest, they seem to be insufficient to the boldness of criminals these days.

Mr Dean wants you to immediately draft up a vessel of the best armor and defense capabilities APM can achieve. Without sacrificing comfort and style. I can put you in touch with the head engineer of Renzu for the latter.

Mr Dean's plans to visit Alabama Shipyard will be halted until he feels suitably safe to travel there.

Please treat this as an urgent request as to show Mr Dean that his safety is taken seriously.

Many thanks.

[Image: zi6dXAq.png]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: ERROR, NO VIDEO FEED]:::

»ID: APM Director Abby Romero
»Location: Alabama, Omicron Rho
»Subject: New Vessel
»ENCRYPTION: APM-HIGH

G'day,

We are sorry to hear about the recent attack on Mr Dean and we hope he is going to "recover" soon.

From your message I believe we are talking about liner from Renzu corporation, that's something we don't know much about, but I am sure my team can come up with some ideas. Contact with engineers from Renzu would also help so we will take this opportunity.

However I will have to disappoint you right at the begining. Luxury and safety usually don't work together and that's something APM has proven to be true, we live in dangerous space, we adore safety over luxury and we aren't afraid to get rid of luxury if we can survive one more day in harsh conditions. Where your bar is located, could be more wall reinforcements, system controls or advanced power core.

So if Mr Dean still insists on top notch luxury and the state of the art security, I would tell him it's just not possible at all. Sacrifice some luxury and we can do something for defenses. Otherwise I guess Mr Dean won't be visiting us any time soon.

APM has access to all AP line, Liberty and Bretonian civilian vessels and possibly Renzu, so we can work something out. It's your or Mr Dean's call now. If you won't be interested, I would advise to get in touch with Orbital spa and cruise, they know how to keep people in luxury with average defenses.

-Abby Romero
APM Director

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: BUZ3Dum.png]

Good day,

there is a slight misunderstanding. After this recent incident, Mr Dean will no longer have the Monopoly leave Manhattan's orbit for the time being.

We are not talking about upgrading an existing ship, Mr Dean and Interspace Commerce want to commission a new vessel. The compromise of luxury and security must be executed as well as possible. Ongoing developments may be halted for the planning of this ship. Interspace Commerce will assist in chartering trade firms for short term deliveries of any construction materials you may need.

A liner with Renzu employees can be brought on the way at short notice. You can use me as your contact person in this project and I will assist you with contacts.

Many thanks.

[Image: zi6dXAq.png]

G'day,

Now this message clarifies everything, I must say mention of the Renzu guy got me confused but I am glad we are on the right wave right now.

I will need someone competent from Renzu corporation, somebody who can deal with luxury part of this project. I am sure there will be some clashes between ideas of my and Renzu teams but we for sure will find the alternative suitable to both parties. Send them right away before we start doing first steps, we need sketches to be done as soon as possible.

Otherwise you will have to do the rest, we are quite busy with our own projects so we cannot really supply Alabama with needed materials. My team will share a list of materials with you as soon as the sketch is ready and Renzu team is present.

-Abby Romero
APM Director

G'day again,

I've attached a list needed for the construction of AP-609. It's just the list from our side, you will have to talk with Renzu representatives about their requirements.

However we crossed out Iridium Ore from the list, because that's something you would need us for anyway, so we will take care of that on our own. In the evening I will give you and your contractors access to AP File about your vessel, there you will be able to document deliveries.

-Abby Romero
APM Director

G'day,

AP-File #0528 has been archived, no shipments have been delivered yet. If you will change your mind in the future, we will restore this project again.

-Abby Romero
APM Director