Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers (Inner Circle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Tu6ztEZ.png]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ From: The Order Overwatch
⧫ To: The Lane Hackers' Inner Circle

Your Intel

Greetings esteemed Hackers,

Firstly, take our sincere apologies for answering the transmission you sent us a while ago, this late. Seeing you've just terminated the transmission, we do have something to say. The Overwatch has been occupied by several significant operations we've had in the Omicrons, alongside the Liberty's appearance to the Omicron Nu. Therefore, you can likely comprehend what pressure we're undergoing. It's nearly impracticable to manage every responsibility, especially while being occupied by various groups persistently endeavouring to erase us. Before continuing, I am Colonel Eliza Fischer of the Order Overwatch. As you may perceive, I am handling this transmission instead of our Admirals that are far too busy with the Nomad threat.

Secondly, we appreciate the intel you've provided us. Your mistrust is understandable, but we're also unquestionably surprised by your reaction, as you might have seen several Osiris-like vessels roaming the Liberty and Independent worlds - to which you haven't contacted us. Liberty is your backyard; thus, we'd expect you to know for them. Do not get me wrong, and I do not accuse you of anything. The Order keeps its technology well-secured, but rarely they end up in the hands of someone else, needless to say, irrationally. You likely heard that someone leaked blueprints of Adapted Nomad lasers. Now, it's nearly a common sight to identify ships carrying them.

As for the matter, I should primarily discuss - the Bastet's. We are far more upset than you are. We know for no Bastet's under the property of Navy's fleets. Therefore, we have nothing to do with them. At present, we can only speculate concerning their cause. Such things merely don't receive our pass, nor they ever will. However, we're delighted to provide you with a payment per kill you'd get against the Bastet's you've linked us (payable once per unique vessel) - 5.000.000 CR. This should compensate for the delayed response and the time you'd waste. Our agents are inquisitive in sabotaging any Navy vessel carrying any 'Order technology' and Adapted Nomad weapons. Hence, I'd like to ask you to keep providing us with intel concerning any additional Order-like ships and any ship possessing the aforementioned Nomad adapted technology.

I do not wish to end this just yet, as we're less occupied in Omicrons that we used to be. We're ignorant if your operatives observed the most recent Nomad belligerence in the Independent worlds. In case you did not, we'd be pleased to accommodate you with evidence and precautions you can take.

Colonel Eliza Fischer
The Order Overwatch, 11:58, 03.01.828

⧫ Attachments:

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Mr.Ling.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 138a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10i.png][Image: 20i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Colonel,

The Nomad threat is surely a preoccupation, of course, and a reasonable excuse, to be certain. I'm sure Spike will come to understand the... relative silence from your end. I assure you that I'm more than capable of clarifying the situation for him. Moreover, the case of Adapted Nomad technology is quite the interesting development. My singular encounter with Adapted Nomad lazers found them lacking in comparison to Hacker technology, so I doubt they'll pose a risk of physical damage.

However, that's not what we're here to discuss, as I'm sure you know. The information callback from our database on that fighter easily clarified that it was a one-to-one match with the updated version of the Bastet. The Liberty Navy is known to possess the original designs for both the Anubis and the Osiris. Not only do their crews show ease of access when manning the Osirises that we've witnessed over the past, they bear striking resemblances to the Executioner and Overlord. For contrast, and as I'm sure you know, the Bastet MKII is a recent Order design. These kinds of things don't just "appear" one day. I would not go so far as to suggest your organization has a leak or spy, but there's simply far too much left to chance for this to be some unfortunate coincidence. I do hope you understand our current position. Quelling rumors of some of our closest allies were just giving their technology to people sworn to kill us is a thankless task, you see, so I do hope to get this issue fully resolved in the shortest possible manner. It is not our want, by any stretch of the imagination, for you, our more faithful allies, to be seen in the same light as Liberty's failed system, and we would gladly assist in cleaning up any misconceptions and... misplaced items, so to speak.

As for alien activity in the Independent worlds, we have little information on it, other than the fact that it happens. We've been busy fielding Naval agents hunting our operatives with tech that's not their own on top of maintaining our information network, perfecting our Pattern Analysis, and running our vast array of standard operations. We have much on our plate, and are, understandable, I hope, busy. Our pilots have had no direct contact with alien entities to my knowledge, with the exception of a few outliers in the distant past, however, if they should, I'm sure they'll be happy to provide detailed reports to our good friends The Order.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: Tu6ztEZ.png]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ From: The Order Overwatch
⧫ To: The Lane Hackers' Inner Circle

Your Intel

Mr. Ling,

I have several statements to share with you. Beforehand I continue; you must comprehend that the Adaptive nomad technology is nothing anyone should manage, preferably not even the Order. They're a susceptible subject, and handling them inadequately results in serious repercussions - especially knowing we struggle to replicate the Nomad technology through excessive research and engineering. Thus, they're mighty and dependent on how they are maintained. Nowadays, I don't see qualified pilots accurately working this technology, but abusing it - as a significant concern.

Your assumptions regarding our technology are another argument that troubles me. I want to make it thoroughly clear - Liberty has never been able to produce Anubis' and modern Osiris'. Rumours that they produce Osiris' are sheer slander. You should be conscious that they've invented one Osiris prototype; thus, even if they'd develop any, they'd be remarkably out-of-date and have mediocre performance in any area of activity. Hence, this would make them practically unserviceable, being the reason they use their native technology primarily. The Order has developed the Osiris multiple times to make it efficient in our areas of concern.

As for the mighty Anubis', the Liberty has never created any of them. Therefore, they're merely a technology that belongs to the Order, produced exclusively by our engineers, that can be considered a hybrid of diverse engineering. As a result of this, we would like to see any evidence you might have of this claim. The Bastet's you're referring to have nearly impossible possibilities to be up-to-date with our present vessels. In case they are, that's merely impressive and worth examining and sabotaging - the reason why I'm willing to reward unique kills you'd make against their vessels.

Hoping you've understood my words, you can now understand why it's relevant to hand us any intel concerning any prototype technology that could have similarities with our technology and the adapted technology. As for the Nomad activity in the independent worlds, there have been numerous heavy alien warforms operating in Cortez. Fortunately, as we've been unable to cause any certain destruction, Xenos and groups like the Insurgency succeeded to eradicate them. However, we recommend you to share any intel with us if you identify Nomad activity in Cortez or its bordering systems. Also, we'd like to give you a fair warn regarding the Auxesia as it's notorious for having ties with the Nomads (includes a public broadcast, containing visual evidence). Sapphire Raven, known for being the leader of their organisation, is infested according to our bold evidence you can see in our database of the infectees and Nomad sympathisers. We hope you remain cautious with them. Perhaps, even shooting them down could cease the Nomad influence - we'd like to reward you for each kill.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Colonel Eliza Fischer
The Order Overwatch, 10:17, 03.02.828

⧫ Attachments: