Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pirates of Space: Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: unknown.png]
Pirates of Space
RECRUITMENT

The Pirates of Space are searching for other Pirates lost within Sirius and Gallia. Come and together, we will be rich and everyone will fear us!

Code:
[table][td][float=left][img=250x150]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/744526452791181314/817247596925681664/unknown.png[/img][/float][/td][td][align=center][size=xx-large][color=red]Pirates of Space
JOINING REQUEST[/align][/color][/size][/td][td][float=right][img=250x150]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/744526452791181314/817247596925681664/unknown.png[/img][/float][/td][/table]

[Float=right][table][td][img=160x250]
Link of your picture (how do you look like)[/img]
[align=center](Your Name)[/align][/td][/table][/float]

[size=medium][color=red]NAME:[/color] (Your name)

[color=red]AGE:[/color] (Your Age)

[color=red]GENDER:[/color] (Man or Woman)

[color=red]WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT:[/color] (Ex: Shooting, Intimidate people)

[color=red]WHO ARE YOU:[/color] (What kind of person are you? What happened during your childhood? What's your dreams?)

[color=red]WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN:[/color] (here)

[u]This section is oorp[/u]

[color=red]HAVE YOU BEEN SANCTIONED OR BANNED:[/color] (here)

[color=red]HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED FREELANCER:[/color] (here)

[color=red]HOW GOOD YOU ARE IN PVP SKILL FROM 1 TO 10:[/color] (1/10)

[color=red]YOUR DISCORD:[/color] (here)

[color=red]HAVE ALREADY PLAYED AN UNLAWFUL:[/color] Yes/no
[/size]
[table][td][align=center][size=x-large][color=red]Making the pirates famous and feared once more![/color][/size][/align][/td][/table]
Pirates of Space
JOINING REQUEST

[img=160x250]
Link of your picture (how do you look like)[/img]
(Your Name)

NAME: Peace O'Yeet

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT: Stealing people's stuff

WHO ARE YOU: I'm a dooshbag.

HAVE YOU BEEN SANCTIONED OR BANNED: Nope

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Harassing people is my passion.

This section is oorp

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED FREELANCER: Some years

HOW GOOD YOU ARE IN PVP SKILL FROM 1 TO 10: 5

HAVE ALREADY PLAYED AN UNLAWFUL: Yes

Making the pirates famous and feared once more!
Pirates of Space
Response to the request

Peace O'Yeet You has been accepted by Jade White herself. She can't wait to meet you properly at Ithaca Base in Omega-7. We also took a look to your application and we decided you were experimented enough to skip the rank sailor for pirate. Like this you will be able to go where you want. Just be sure though, to show one of your photos in the future... At least specially when you will tell what did you do during your attacks. Otherwise, welcome Pirate!

We count on you to make the Pirates of Space known and feared by everyone.

Pirates of Space
JOINING REQUEST

[Image: 00d7d72990dd9ce2f367f69fee15d66b.png]

Janek.Rosin

NAME: Michael Long

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT: Ex: Im good in RP and also good with Bombing and Sneaking behind enemy lines

WHO ARE YOU: Im a 19 year old male had a very bad childhood and My Dad later died of Cardamine that got him injected and he died of an overdose but after that my family including my sister abandoned me and my ship alone flying in space i was found by the queen herself she rescued me and helped me to get into the right course and now im planning on joining her Group of Masterminds and all Praise The Queen

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I want to avenge my Fallen Friends of the Pirat Storm And also my Family Betrayed me i have to Take Revenge on all who try To Kill me or Are Aggressive

This section is oorp

HAVE YOU BEEN SANCTIONED OR BANNED: Yes flying a coalition carrier in delta

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED FREELANCER: half a year

HOW GOOD YOU ARE IN PVP SKILL FROM 1 TO 10: 6/10

YOUR DISCORD: JunkoZane#0258

HAVE ALREADY PLAYED AN UNLAWFUL: Yes

Pirates of Space
Response to request

Michael Long You have been accepted by Jade White herself. She can't wait to meet you properly at Ithaca Base in Omega-7. We also took a look to your application and for a certain time, you will be observed.

Welcome Pirate!

Pirates of Space
JOINING REQUEST

[Image: f7cfad327f31a8eec66c02579d3b4b17.gif]

NAME: Maximus Darkskull

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT: Makin' people laugh while robbing them blind.

WHO ARE YOU:
Q: How do pirates know that they are pirates?
A: They think, therefore they ARRRR!!!!!

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I need some fellow mad gentlemen o' fortune to distract people while I rob them.

This section is oorp

HAVE YOU BEEN SANCTIONED OR BANNED: Yes, For making parody temp characters when setting up accounts.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED FREELANCER: A year

HOW GOOD YOU ARE IN PVP SKILL FROM 1 TO 10: Snubs - 3/10, Gunboats - 5/10 Fighting Transports - 7/10

YOUR DISCORD: Lemon#0036

HAVE ALREADY PLAYED AN UNLAWFUL: Yes, I play Molly/Liberty Rogue/Blood Dragons/Maquis/Brigands/GC/Core/LPI/Insurgency/Coalition/Order/Outcast/Corsair and others.

Pirates of Space
Response to request

Maximus Darkskull You have been accepted by Jade White herself. She can't wait to meet you properly at Ithaca Base in Omega-7. We also took a look to your application and we supposed that you are experienced enough to be Pirate which means acting by your own.