Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: new pilot arrives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
greetings community =)

my pilot license is just a few days young. i played the vanilla version back in the days, and im happy i remembered this game again.

the first ingame contacts were quit helpful and some expensive ( friendly pirates Wink ) and now i'm excited about what else will happen.

well, my small SpaceMerchantGuild [SMG] of seperate flying vessels is ready to explore sirius and of course to meet it's residents.

faddal
welcome to discovery =)
(03-14-2021, 11:28 AM)SMG-faddal Wrote: [ -> ]greetings community =)

my pilot license is just a few days young. i played the vanilla version back in the days, and im happy i remembered this game again.

the first ingame contacts were quit helpful and some expensive ( friendly pirates Wink ) and now i'm excited about what else will happen.

well, my small SpaceMerchantGuild [SMG] of seperate flying vessels is ready to explore sirius and of course to meet it's residents.

faddal

Welcome and be careful out there. ^^
Welcome to Discovery, man! If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask the players!
Welcome to the world of Discovery

Feel free to ask for any help specially trading

We are the newest trading faction

Wanna join send me a private message
(03-14-2021, 11:28 AM)SMG-faddal Wrote: [ -> ]greetings community =)

faddal

Welcome
Welcome back Faddal Smile
Oh hey, I was one of those pirates that kept coming after you Smile
i remember Big Grin i think i met much more pirates ingame, than others .. u guys care for new traders, that dont know where they are *thumbs up* ;D
welcome back
Pages: 1 2