Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hello strangers.

i am new on this server and i am looking for tips to make some money, i would also like a donation for a rhino so i can start with.
i am looking to join a clan.. i like cookies and i sing.
oh did i forget to say that i am totally new to freelancer. please let me know what i need to do to get a battle ship, its big and i want one.
Hello new person

welcome to the server, read the rules, ect.

some clans will promote you, others will fire you for your singing, so chose carefully

being big isnt a good enough reason to get a battleship, however big and shiny is so earn a lot of money and buy a big bottle of metal polish, then you can have the battleship
' Wrote:Hello new person

welcome to the server, read the rules, ect.

some clans will promote you, others will fire you for your singing, so chose carefully

being big isnt a good enough reason to get a battleship, however big and shiny is so earn a lot of money and buy a big bottle of metal polish, then you can have the battleship
so i can haz battle ship now?
Ahh Greetings!

Well to get a Battleship... Try killing these guys Called [Admin] Especially Virus, Del, Joe and Hoodlum, they will give you a Battleship for free! For a Rhino try going into Omicron 82, go to the Temple of the Revenant im shure someone will come out and greet you, giving you some nice kool new stuff!

Cosmos.
' Wrote:Ahh Greetings!

Well to get a Battleship... Try killing these guys Called [Admin] Especially Virus, Del, Joe and Hoodlum, they will give you a Battleship for free! For a Rhino try going into Omicron 82, go to the Temple of the Revenant im shure someone will come out and greet you, giving you some nice kool new stuff!

Cosmos.
thank you sir.
i will get on to it, can i haz map to this Temple? and i will kill [admin] its funny name they want die? i want kill
we can be friends
' Wrote:so i can haz battle ship now?

yes though there are some people who might complain about a thing called 'RP'

they are just jelous of your shiny paint job so if you load your BS with enough outcast and corsair weapons you can blow them up befoure they complain too much
' Wrote:yes though there are some people who might complain about a thing called 'RP'

they are just jelous of your shiny paint job so if you load your BS with enough outcast and corsair weapons you can blow them up befoure they complain too much
outcast corsair weapon mix is good ya?
' Wrote:outcast corsair weapon mix is good ya?

oh yes, they also mix well together to make pretty colours which will compliment your singing
' Wrote:oh yes, they also mix well together to make pretty colours which will compliment your singing
maybe i add other weapons too? i now hear that mining make profit. maybe mining lasers?
Yes , you can add all of those. But only if you also put some Bounty Hunter turrets in the mix, otherwise it would be OORP and you could get sanctioned.
Pages: 1 2 3 4