Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Oh no. SNAC again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Problem with snac is not about power, but tracking - imho. Barrel can move to lead the target even if it's small. So it can hit small ones and remove them from the game instantly (if not plugged in ofc). That's bad, ok I agree.

So... why don't we wield snac in/on bomber's fuselage and make it be forward gun? Aiming would be possible by pointing our ships, making only large ships hittable. Snubs would be hittable only if they want to. Also heavy guns have a recoil and would be logical to build bombers around them (like A-10 Warthog for iRL example).

How could I know that? I tried Claymore SHF and it's FG.

Please? Make snac be a FG and remove incriminated plugin?

Ofc, constructive debate is open.

Thanks!
No...

Imagine fighting a gunboat and the only way you can hit it is flying straight at it. Just no.

Keep flying Claymore if you want a FWG. Don't break bombers for it.

Edit: If you want a bomber FWG, use the corona beam. You can see literally no one use it ever, because its terrible.
nerf bombers, they hurt my transports
Rheinland just got worse
agree with Megaera.

(03-30-2021, 08:17 PM)Prysin Wrote: [ -> ]nerf bombers, they hurt my transports

that worked with SHF.
(03-30-2021, 08:27 PM)Lusitano Wrote: [ -> ]agree with Megaera.

(03-30-2021, 08:17 PM)Prysin Wrote: [ -> ]nerf bombers, they hurt my transports

that worked with SHF.

TBF, im still worried about a Burst Cannon Claymore sneakin up on my trannies. That thing is nasty
I can't hit a BC with current snac, and you want to make aiming it even harder?
(03-30-2021, 08:35 PM)Prysin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:agree with Megaera.

Quote:nerf bombers, they hurt my transports
that worked with SHF.
TBF, im still worried about a Burst Cannon Claymore sneakin up on my trannies. That thing is nasty

some said that VHF are for players that are not good flying, and for that they nerf VHF saying that they made then better, so don't worry that players using the Clayrmore are so bad that they will not hit a planet with that weapon even if it is right in front of then.
For hitting a GB I was flying to where will it be, actually. Not easy for my brain. I admit it was way over my skill, but occasional snacing a GB with 150k damage FG would be very rewarding (in term of both fun and damage).

Also, energy cannons are very good against GBs since speed buff. I recommend.
(03-30-2021, 08:37 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote: [ -> ]I can't hit a BC with current snac

This sentence should put you to a long holiday far far away from all bomber threads Big Grin

But now seriously, can you hit a BC with a FG? How do you feel when it happens?
Pages: 1 2