Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Revoke Sanction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my profile named as Bid was banned on 12 the mar for 14 days
and i hope that my sanction will be over on 26 th mar
i tried a lot but still now i cant access my account
i hv tried to open a lot to open an account on the name "Bid" but due to some unknown reason it can be created and hence im trying to reach u with this profile
if the judges found someone guilty and send him in prison then it the responsibility of that particular judge to free the convict when his or her time is over
so pls anybody can hlp me then hlp me and revoke my suspension as 5 more days hav passed and i still camt access my account
Please stop complaining:). The admins are humans too, they've got a lot of work on their hand and can't always keep track of the people they need to unban.

Just look up your sanction thread and PM the admin who posted it that your time's over. That's what is done most of the time.

Have fun again on the server, and try to keep within the rules this time;).
*whispers* dont get banned its simpler that way *whispers*
You need to post in your sanction report and ask them to un-ban you.
' Wrote:*whispers* dont get banned its simpler that way *whispers*

Heh heh, if only....
What Nathrael said. Complaining about a sanction here (or anywhere else on the forums other than your sanction thread, for that matter) won't solve anything. To remind the admins to unban you, you need to post in the sanction thread.
He never did an cannon still un-banned him. Cannon's such a nice guy.