Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OS&C| CEO - From Freelancer NX-01
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 68teG9q.png]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: Commander Leon of the NX-01
Encryption: Neptune Spear
Subject: Payment Send

Greetings Leon.

The Payment is Made and you can Find the Proof in the Attachment of this Message. You can Send the Coordinates either Directly to me or over our D.I.S.C.O.R.D Communication Servers. I hope to hear from you soon and make more Profitable Business like this in the Future

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club
Director and Chairwoman of OS&C

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
Connection Established ██
Transmission Opens ██
Civilian Level Beta ██
[Image: starfliers_logo.png]
Leon, Starfliers ██
CEO, Orbital Spa & Cruise ██

Funds have been received! Swift payment, and swift reply. Thank you. I have saved your D.I.S.C.O.R.D. communications frequency. With that, I will also send you access to the NX-01's Databanks. I hope to see another order of The Capital Package in the coming months!

Safe travels, Cait.

09:37, 10.04.828 ██
Transmission Closes ██
Connection Terminates ██

To: Comodore Leon of the NX-01
Encryption: OS&C Alpha One
Subject: I have Forgoten Something.

Greetings Leon.

After testing your Coordinates that work Realy Fine, I realized that I have Forgotten Something. I forgot to Order the Coordinates to the Other Properties of OS&C namely the Liner Hawaii in the Sigma 15 System, the Liner Barbados in the Vespucci System, and the Planet Baden Baden. Also, we would Like to Purchase the Coordinates to our Newest Liner the Maldives at Omega 49. the Maldives is a Mobile Liner and haves no Fixed Location, but for the Foreseeable Future, she is Stationed Near Planet Gran Canaria and should be Easy to Find. if you need more Specific Coordinates I send them via a more Secure Channel. we also Talked about your Offer for Renewal and would like to have a Full Price List Including the Original and this Order, as well as Possible Discounts. I am Looking Forward to making Business with you again.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club

Transmission Opens ██
Civilian Level Beta ██
Leon, Starfliers ██

It appears my work has provided you with reliable results. Makes me happy knowing you are satisfied with your order.

With your new order, I can certainly scan those OS&C locations for you and send over the jump points over to you. When it comes to Luxury Liner Hawaii, my system maps place it in Sigma-19, not Sigma-15. Unless it has been repositioned? Once that's sorted out, we're looking at Sigma-**, Vespucci, Stuttgart and Omega-49. With this new order, and info about the renewal, I'll rework the packages so it will be easy to read and keep up with. I'll be sure to throw in a discount, don't worry. Wouldn't want to jib a returning customer.

Give me a day or so to work out the logistics and I'll come back with a more comprehensive combination of packages. With what I have in mind, I think you'll be pleased.

13:25, 25.04.828 ██
Transmission Closes ██
Connection Terminates ██

Subject: Sorry for the Mistake

A Tired and Exhausted Cait Appears on the Screen, she looks like she hadn't slept for several Days. but still, she Trys to Smile and Hide her true State, till she Realized that it Costs her too Much Power to Keep the Sharade in front of Leon.

Greetings Leon.

I am sorry for the Litle Error with the Current Position of the Hawaii, you are Right the Liner is Currently in Sigma 19. I almost lost a good friend in the last few days and it Shocked me Really big. maybe you have Heard of the Nomad attack that Destroyed the OS&C|Breezewood? the Capitan was a good Friend of mine and Consider him my Famile. I Apologise for this Error, Please tell me what I Owe you for the Coordinates and I will send it immediately. Take Your Time with the Coordinates, maybe I am my normal Self again when you have them ready for me.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club

Transmission Opens ██
Civilian Level Beta ██
Leon, Starfliers ██

Jonathan is... dead? No, I never heard about this Nomad attack... Oh my god. I'm so sorry for your loss, Cait. Take all time you need to process this. He was a good man. It was a pleasure to fly with you, Breezewood. May you now rest in peace.

Makes me feel kind of guilty talking business when someone close to you has just passed away... perhaps like you say, it'll make you feel a bit better once I send the info over. Fortunately, my Bustard's team has already put together a package deal for you, bigger than the last one, but it still retains the discount + extra.

Now, I understand that you have already paid for "The Capital Package", however with your new order, and our chat about renewals, this is the result. I hope we can agree to this, if there's anything that stick out that you are unhappy with, or it doesn't quite make any sense, please do ask about it. Once we can agree on it, this will become the proper contract as I'd like to think the first one we agreed to was to test the waters of this newformed partnership.

10:03, 26.04.828 ██
Transmission Closes ██
Connection Terminates ██

Subject: He is not Dead

Cait looks better now, she had got a good night's Sleep and Shower. She still had the Shadows of Worries in her eyes but she also had a Light Smile on her face again to hide the Sorrow.

Greetings Leon.

Thanks to the Goddes Jonathan is not Dead, but he was Heavy Injured in the attack and is now in Recovery. But it's still a Tragedy, we have lost many Lifes of Crew and Passengers. My own Velvet was the First ship at the Scene and we were able to Safe Him and one of his Officers. thanks to the Help of the Liberty Navy and other Search and Rescue Ships we could find more Survivors in the days after it. I thank you for your Compassion Leon, I am sure it will help Jonathan when the dam Doctors finally let me see him.

Now let's come to Business, which should distract me for a while from my Plans to start a Crusade against the Nomads. the Prices you have Proposed are Acceptable for us. with the Option to contact you for a Renewal when we need it, for now, we are more than happy with the Coordinates you have so far Provided us. I have sent you a little Bonus for your Good and Quick work, its good to have Business Partners like you. I will keep you Informed about Jonathan's Status, now excuse me but I have to slap some sense into the Doctors so they let me see my Friend.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club

Transmission Opens ██
Civilian Level Beta ██
Leon, Starfliers ██

Hail, Cait.

Payment has been received and verified. Nice and swift! The system scans you have ordered have been sent over the secure channel, and the rest of your employees are able to utilize them too. If you have any other orders and inquiries, don't hesitate to ask. Nice doing business with you again.

23:47, 26.04.828 ██
Transmission Closes ██
Connection Terminates ██

Subject: Its Time for a Renewal

Greetings Leon.

After the Last Jumps, my Capitans have Noticed that they Reached the System they wanted to be but that they Left the Jump at the Outskirts of the System, so I think it's time for a Renewal of the Coordinates. you did a Wonderfull Job Last time so we would like to take that Offer for a Complete Renewal of the Coordinates. Please tell me the Account and Prices and you will get the money right away. I am Looking Forward to working with you again. oh, and while we are talking I have a Litle Travel Warning for you. The Liner Maldives in Omega-46 was under Attack by the Rogue Coalition Cruiser CPW-Prypyat this Week, be careful around that area my friend.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club

Transmission Opens ██
Civilian Level Beta ██
Leon, Starfliers ██

Hail, Cait! Been a while since our last communication. Now that I've seen your name, it brings back memories of my brief time with Seabourne. I heard he was not killed during the attack? What's going on there?

Anyways, that's not what you contacted me about. I can definitely renew your order. Please see the list below of all the areas and systems and confirm that it's the same as your last order. To my memory, you ordered in two parts last time, so I'm wanting to combine them for simplicity. Thank you for the warning when it comes to hostilities in Omega-49. Recently the NX-01 has been outfitted with a cloaking device. We should be able to get the data from there without any massive trouble.

Please Confirm OS&C Order Renewal
  • Planet New Berlin, New Berlin System
  • Planet New Tokyo, New Tokyo System
  • Planet New London, New London System
  • Planet New Paris, Ill-de-France System
  • Planet Manhattan, New York System
  • Planet Curacao, Cortez System
  • Planet Baden Baden, Stuttgart System
  • Luxury Liner Hawaii, Sigma-19 System
  • Luxury Liner Barbados, Vespucci System
  • Luxury Liner Maldives, Omega-49 System

Getting the rift data for Luxury Liner Hawaii will be an issue. My previous communications with the GMG have resulted in them saying I cannot even fly my Bustard through their space. You might have to have a chat with them, Cait, as the info you have requested is for you, not for me. I'm simply a means to get this data for you. If they refuse, then perhaps getting to Hawaii will have to resort to the old fashioned way - flying.

With that out of the way, once the systems are confirmed, we'll try get them done ASAP. The Starfliers have also picked up new clients recently, so we have a couple jobs to do before we get yours done. Just giving you a heads up in case you wonder why it's taking so long. You may have noticed on your accounts dashboard, that our bank ID no longer exists. This has changed to '\S/'Vault. I hope this isn't a big hassle for your accountants.

11:28, 27.05.828 ██
Transmission Closes ██
Connection Terminates ██
Pages: 1 2 3