Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NSE | Team Convoy Logistics (TCL) ▬ Nebula Fabrications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Incoming-Transmission-blue.png]
[Image: 3adfe2bfa6b25ee4f54202c2e665c247.png]
[Image: 17dde8fdb5ba60f5-loop-tumblr-featured-gi...dd5587.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄
- RECIPIENT »» Tyrone Harrison
- SENDER »» Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» Nebula Fabrications / Logistic Supplies

Greetings Mr. Tyrone Harrison,
CEO of Team Convoy Logistics,

In the beginning, I would like to introduce myself to your respected corporation. My name is Sakura 咲良 Takahashi , Shipping Master of Nebula Shipping Express installation located at the orbit of Planet Cambridge. I am here on behalf of our CEO, Sara 冴咲 Tanaka to establish a logistic contract which is required by our constructions department. We are looking forward to establishing that business with your growing company.

We would like to request the movement of 30,000 crates of Industrial Hardware to our installation at the Cambridge system which can be obtained from Planet New London at the New London system. The NSE docking master is willing to pay 800 credits for each Industrial hardware crate delivered. We also would like to request the shipment of 10,000 Gravity Field Stabilizers crates which can be obtained from Pueblo Station at the Colorado system or Cordova Shipping Platform at the Magellan system. Our docking master is paying 15,000 credits for each Gravity Field Stabilizer crate delivered. We would like also to request a sum of 30,000 Magnetic Superconductors which can be obtained from the same locations as the Gravity Field Stabilizers, and that last material required is optional as a bonus. The docking master is willing to pay 1,000 credits per Magnetic Superconductors crate delivered to the NSE installation.

We will add your respected corporation tag to the installation docking access list so your transports can use our auto-dock feature once they are 15k away from the installation location. Our docking master wants to confirm that your badge/tag is TCL|- so please confirm to us if we are correct. We also would like to know if the current prices proposals are accepted or if you require some more negotiations.

At the end of this transmission, I just want to thank you for receiving our request and will wait for your answer. We don't have to remind you that our docking master requires digital proof for each delivery sent to our installation and you are welcome to deliver those reports to our Logistics Delivery Hub so we can organize this business in a professional way. Thank you for your time and have a good day.

Have a good day Mr. Harrison

[Image: NSE-tb-e.png]
[Image: 56Wu13l.png]

Operative ID : Tyrone Harrison CEO

Recipient : Shipping Master Sakura 咲良 Takahashi

Message Details : Contract Draft

Encryption : ADRESSEE ONLY

Team Convoy Logistics

CONTRACT

Dear Sakura 咲良 Takahashi,

Please can you look over this proposal and we will commence the delivery of your commodities needed as soon as possible and I will inform you as soon as we start and will set a timeframe for these deliveries to be completed once the contract is forwarded back to me.

As far as I can see the prices that have been offered are very satisfactory and we will accept these no problem.

Please inform us about docking rights in your acceptance and the procedure we need to follow .

CEO Team Convoy Logistics
Tyrone Harrison

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

It is me one more time, Sakura 咲良 Takahashi , Shipping Master of Nebula Shipping Express installation located at the orbit of Planet Cambridge. I am here on behalf of our CEO, Sara 冴咲 Tanaka to establish and sign the proposed logistic contract which is required by our constructions department. We will wait for the information about the time frame and the initiation of that contract. We would like to remind you again about the importance of using our Logistic Deliveries Hub for documenting each and every shipment delivered to the NSE installation's docking bays.

We would like you to feel welcomed about contacting our docking master for granting docking permissions to TCL| tagged vessels. You can apply to the docking master via our neural network and we will take care of that request as soon as it's requested. We are looking forward to establishing this contract and more to come. Thank you for your business.

Message Details : Contract Draft

Team Convoy Logistics

CONTRACT

Greetings again,

Once we have confirmation of Docking Rights to the facility we will start your Contract so I am expecting the contract to be initiated on Friday 16th April 828.

If this date is to change we will notify you immediately.

If I have available Transports the contract will start earlier and hopefully be completed quicker.

I will supply details of every delivery which will be updated regularly

Tyrone Harrison

Message Details : Contract Completed

Team Convoy Logistics

CONTRACT

I am pleased to announce the first contract you have supplied us has been completed, with relevant ease and also without much incident.
I hope that our services have been appreciated and we are always available for more contracts when we have operatives available.

Once again, many thanks for this opportunity to supply your facility

Tyrone Harrison

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

It is me one more time, Sakura 咲良 Takahashi , Shipping Master of Nebula Shipping Express installation located at the orbit of Planet Cambridge. I am here to inform your respected office that we received all the shipments including the ones that were not documented due to some computer errors. We confirm for you that everything is as requested concerning the quantities and the quality. I attached to your eyes a sum of all the documented shipments by your respected corporation at our Logistics Delivery Hub, to this transmission.

It is actually a very good start for Team Convoy Logistics with the Nebula Shipping Express business. We appreciate very much the corporations that understand the meaning of time and how can it cut you if you didn't cut it first. The business between us will continue to reach another level of prosperity and profits for both sides hopefully. At the end of this transmission, I just want to thank you for receiving and applying our contract successfully. We are looking forward to establishing more contracts with your respected corporation/company. Until the next time and thank you for your business.