Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ulster Station, From: Dreamland Harbor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TRANSMISSION INCOMMING...

To:> Mr. Pleasureation, Ulster Station

Hello again Mr. Pleasuration! How have you been? I hope you have been doing well lately. Business has been good down here in Omega 3 and because of that we are now looking to advance our interests even farther and expand to help our friends and partners. The reason you are hearing from me today is concerning that I would like to request some assistance of sending some materials to our base in Omega 3 as we require many things to help with some projects. Please let me know at your convenience if you can help us, Thank you.

Your friend,
Uncle John

End Transmission
[Image: TEST33.png]

To: Dreamland Harbor
Subject: Appreciation

Greetings to you again Uncle John from Dream-Harbor Industries
Its great to hear again from you and was actually wondering when I was going to hear from you again because our business deal we had last time was perfect in every way
We would be glad to assist you in any way possible, please let me know what you need from me and if possible, I'll get started helping you immediately.

Yours Truely

Pleasuration
Director of Ulster Station

To:> Mr. Pleasuration, Ulster Station

Greetings My Pleasuration! Thank you for responding to us so promptly. I am glad you and your team are able to help us. Right now we are looking to acquire 40000 Units of Heat Sinks and 40000 Units of Optronic Arrays. We are offering 1700 per Unit of Heat sinks and 5300 per Unit of Optronic Arrays. In case you were not aware, our little base is located at sector 3D near Freeport 1. I hope these terms sound fair to you, if so then please forward the Ship ID names so that we may add them to our docking list. Once again thank you for accepting this contract from us.

Your friend,
Uncle John

End Transmission

Subject: Terms Accepted

Greetings to you again Uncle John
Your terms are 100% acceptable and we will get started helping you immediately.
You can add the following 2 important Transport Ship names to the base with Docking Clearance and we will get started immediately
[DSE]~Lourens
[PI]~Lourens

Yours Truely

Pleasuration

Thank you sir, the docking clearance has now been added. See you soon!

Your friend,
Uncle John

End Transmission

Subject: Optronic Arrays Delivery Report

After many long distance flights with my 5000 Cargo Transport from Planet Honshu in the Honshu system to Dream-Harbor Industries in the Omega-3 system, back and forth of just delivering Optronic Arrays, I have finished delivering all the Optronic Arrays needed on Dream-Harbor Industries today with great satisfaction in finishing all the long distance deliveries.
Please find below the proof of delivery:

[Image: unknown.png]

Will start with the 40 000 Heat Sinks immediately.

Yours Truely

Pleasuration

Subject: Heat Sinks Delivery Report

The flight from Planet New London in the New London system to Dream-Harbor Industries in Omega-3 system wasn't that long and made these deliveries go by quick.
Please find below the proof of delivery:

[Image: unknown.png]

Contract is all done now and its always a pleasure doing business with you guys at Dream-Harbor Industries.

Yours Truely

Pleasuration

Hello there! Thank you for your quick movement of supplies to us. This has been a huge help and my storage workers were quite impressed at the speed at which it arrived. Our two teams seem to work very nicely together and I'm looking forward to more profitable endeavors in the future! I was also told that your spot in Dublin recently underwent a major expansion so we congratulate you on your successes. It is good to see more Bretonian-based corporations advancing. Have a good day and let me know if you ever need help with anything.

Your friend,
Uncle John

End Transmission