Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian Government, Commander Alfred Kingston of Bretonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

To: Bretonia Government
Topic: Bretonian License

[Image: test2.png]

Is this thing on? uh.... aha! Finally figured out how to get this thing to work, hopefully it's going to the right party...
Uhm, hello Bretonian Police and Armed forces, this is Cameron Jackson, the guy you pulled aside in Leeds/Dublin about running a Pirate Train. I was recently hired by Nebula Shipping Express to run supplies to their bases they have in the Cambridge and Dublin systems. I wasn't told that the Pirate Train was an illegal vessel, I was only told bigger is better for cargo space. I was informed that I could somehow get a license to run this thing without fear of being blown out of the skies? My hands are still shaking from the encounter. I knew that this thing got a bad rep for being a smuggling vessel but I didn't realize the vessel itself was outlawed. So uh... if anybody up there in the right position can help me out to get my name and rig cleared, I'd greatly appreciate it.

-Cameron Jackson of Omega 3

Opening Channel...
Decrypting message...
Message Text Only...
Scanning For Viruses...
Displaying Message...

[Image: 6gEiDD7.png]
Recipient: Cameron Jackson
Priority: Medium
Encryption: Falax
Source: New Scotland Yard, Planet New London, New London

Good day Mr. Jackson,

I am Commander Alfred Kingston of the Bretonia Police Authority, I thank you for your swift message concerning this very serious matter. The Monarchy has set these laws in place to keep order in the Kingdom and we here at the BPA are merely servants of their will. It is indeed illegal to fly this vessel but there is a possibility of a license should the following be provided to us. We need documentation of your Reputation sheet showing positive relations with The Bretonia Police Authority and the Armed Forces. We will also need a copy of your ID for the record as well. Once you have sent those over we can proceed.

Alfred Kingston
Cdr. A. Kingston
Bretonian Police Authority

Encoding Message...
Sending Data...
Sent.
Enclosing Encryption Key...
Enclosed.
Closing Transmission...
Transmission Has Been Terminated.

[Image: test2.png]

I have gained good relations with both the Police Authority and Armed forces as shown here on my rep sheet enclosed below as well as a copy of my Freelancer ID. Thank you again, Commander.
https://prnt.sc/11b0u7j
https://prnt.sc/11b0uyl

Opening Channel...
Decrypting message...
Message Text Only...
Scanning For Viruses...
Displaying Message...

Good day Mr. Jackson,

Thank you for the information I have requested. We will get back to you within a day or so depending if your story checks out. For now you have a temporary authorization that ends in 24 hours as of this moment. Should any Armed forces, Agent or other Constables stop you merely show them this message.

Alfred Kingston
Cdr. A. Kingston

Encoding Message...
Sending Data...
Sent.
Enclosed.
Closing Transmission...

Forgive me for changing my mind, but upon some words with my superiors, I was encouraged to change ship and I intend to do so by tomorrow. I thank you for the assistance and I ensure not to repeat this mistake again.

Kind regards,

Opening Channel...
Decrypting message...
Message Text Only...
Scanning For Viruses...
Displaying Message...

Good day Mr. Jackson,

Very well, remember you can find all of our laws here and go over them at anytime. Safe skies.

Alfred Kingston
Cdr. A. Kingston

Encoding Message...
Sending Data...
Sent.
Enclosed.
Closing Transmission...