Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nebula Shipping Express
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opening Channel...
Decrypting message...
Message Text Only...
Scanning For Viruses...
Displaying Message...

[Image: 6gEiDD7.png]
Recipient: Nebula Shipping Express
Priority: Medium
Encryption: Falax
Source: New Scotland Yard, Planet New London, New London

Good day,

I am Commander Alfred Kingston of the Bretonia Police Authority. I am contacting you in regards to a freelancer supposedly hired by your company to haul materials to bases you lay claim to in Dublin and Cambridge. I am merely trying to ascertain truth behind this freelancers words. His name is Cameron Jackson, can you verify you have indeed hired this individual?

Alfred Kingston
Cdr. A. Kingston
Bretonian Police Authority

Encoding Message...
Sending Data...
Sent.
Enclosing Encryption Key...
Enclosed.
Closing Transmission...
Transmission Has Been Terminated.
[Image: Incoming-Transmission-blue.png]
[Image: 2943bf7540a5f66eb3e40d26d1826eb0.png]
[Image: ArtisticGiganticElk.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

- RECIPIENT »» Cmdr. Alfred Kingston
- SENDER »» Sara 冴咲 Tanaka
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» Supplier Information

Greetings Cmdr. Alfred Kingston,
Commander of Bretonia Police Authority,

In the beginning, I would like to introduce myself to your respected authority. My name is Sara 冴咲 Tanaka and I am the CEO of Nebula Shipping Express located at the orbit of Planet Cambridge. I noticed your transmission and decided to reply to it personally instead of letting it be queued at our neural network because I noticed that you are talking about a couple of bases which you said that we lay claim on them at the Cambridge and Dublin system.

I would like to confirm to your respected office that we are here responsible for the Nebula Shipping Express installation at the Cambridge system only and we own no other installation at the Bretonia house space. As for the mentioned pilot, We confirm that he started working for supplying the installation three days ago. I checked and re-checked that pilot profile and found that he recently changed his ship to a Pirate Train. We urged him to apply for a permit so he can fly that ship safely but then we knew that he changed his ship to a legal "Stork" transport and I think that would solve the case for him.

If you want any more details or information then please let us know and we will cooperate with the BPA officers always. Thank you for contacting us, We have been waiting for the Police Authority to perform more activity and now we are glad to see you around. Have a good day and thank you for your time

Stay safe, and talk to you soon.

[Image: NSE-tb-e.png]
Opening Channel...
Decrypting message...
Message Text Only...
Scanning For Viruses...
Displaying Message...

[Image: 6gEiDD7.png]
Recipient: Nebula Shipping Express
Priority: Medium
Encryption: Falax
Source: New Scotland Yard, Planet New London, New London

Good day,

I appreciate all the information you have provided me thus far. I dont think I will require anymore information at this time. All I would ask of you is to ensure anyone you hire you check on their mode of transportation to negate any confusion regarding our laws. Aside from that take care!

Alfred Kingston
Cdr. A. Kingston
Bretonian Police Authority

Encoding Message...
Sending Data...
Sent.
Enclosing Encryption Key...
Enclosed.
Closing Transmission...
Transmission Has Been Terminated.