Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Da [ALG] fella Weinstein
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fd0bcd791a197b71ffe02b199452aeda.png]

Sender:
Ugly Willy o' da Bretonia Rogue Ragers!
Reciver or how is it spelled:
Da [ALG] fella Weinstein (that dude A was talkin' with in Poole)
Subject:
We accept yer offer
Encryption:
A was drunk, nobuddy who didn't talk with mae before will be able to understan' it

Helo fella!
They told me to keep it "moar formal", whatever that mean. It'll be hard, but A'll try as da proof of my gud will (and to test my comm unit's autocorrect algorythm).
Ya remeber when we met in da Poole and ya told me 'bout dat cooperation? Well, me and rest of my buddys from da Bretonia Rogue Ragers! had da sh*tstorm 'bout it, and we decided to accept yer offer. We're already doin' what we can against da Kingdom o' Bretonia, but we can pay ya for that industrial support with Gold. Ya'll get it unsmelted, but A think it'll be no problem for ya. We'll also not atack yer shippes in da Bretonia... That is, unless we're in REALLY bad mood. And that happens pretty often. But back to da topic, when we gib ya that Gold, ya gib us tools, heavy machinery and construction materials to expand our bases. We can talk 'bout details like da amount o' that gold and materials and where to deliver them later, now A've to go get some beer 'cuz my throat's gettin' dry.
Ah, before A go: We can met to talk 'bout da details on my shippe "RS-Banshee". A'll send ya da coordinates and time after A get some beer. Am goin' to da bar now. Bye!

Ugly Willy of.

[Image: 074539133b2011efd4ef19439c9f1247.png]
[Image: fd0bcd791a197b71ffe02b199452aeda.png]

Sender:
Ugly Willy o' da Bretonia Rogue Ragers!
Reciver or how is it spelled:
Da [ALG] fella Weinstein (that dude A was talkin' with in Poole)
Subject:
Da details o' meetin'
Encryption:
A was even moar drunk than da last time

Helo fella!
In da last comm A told ya we can meet 'board mah shippe. Well, A finaly restocked' er wit beer, so she's redy to go. Let's meet on da cornah of sectahs A1 an' B2 o' da Torfaean Astahoid Fiel' in Poole. A'll be waitin' der in mah Scylla wit transpondah "BRR! - RS-Banshee". Ya can come in yer Voyager or oder shippe, just lemme know its name before. Da exact time? Somewere 'bout 1700 standard time, on da nerest Monday. If am not der, am probably even moar drunk than I thougt, so just wait for mah a little longah. See ya der!

Ugly Willy of.

[Image: 074539133b2011efd4ef19439c9f1247.png]