Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi, everybody!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I'm dzigor and I'm playing Freelancer again after a few years. I didn't do much MP before, so I may not be so good. I spent a day or two reading before starting out, and I created my first char called Sloth. I hope we'll have fun. :D
Greetings and welcome to the Discovery community!

Remember to read the rules, and become acquainted with how things work around here(wont be too hard). And above all things, if you have a question feel free to ask!
Welcome mate, read the rules, and ask anything that's unclear. There'll be a lot unclear, trust me.

I recommend joining one of the official factions at one point, after getting to know the universe.

Enjoy, and RP!
Welcome to Discovery mate, a few tips:

-Read the rules,
-Don't listen to the following people:
Arkantos,
Zelot,
Fellow Hoodlum.
-Don't buy a Battleship, 3 bombers can take it down and you get bored with it after about a day or two,
-Make sure to have fun.
WELCOME
Welcome to the insanity:cool:
Hello and welcome, as others have said be sure to read the rules. Some of them are particularly complex, I know I learned a lot more about them by reading through sanction reports. If you have any questions you can post them on the forums or you can come to my disco help channel (link in sig) where there are plenty of experienced players happy to answer all your disco related questions. This channel is in skype, which is the chat program of choice here, if you plan on becoming active in the community I suggest you get it (also get v3.8, v4 sucks).
' Wrote:Welcome to the insanity:cool:
Welcome.. Do not listen to unholy he is the only sane person here, We do not like sane people:P
Welcome to the server! Have fun!
Pages: 1 2