Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz To: ImpCo, HS>, >ZC|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: Axap8c5.jpg]
[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

[connecting.neural.network]
Echelon broadband spread - Epsilon-Alpha
Registred login: 13.04.828 A.S

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - video-feed.available]

Date of conversation: 13.04.828 A.S

Esteemed Don's, it has been quite a while since we spoke the last time. One of my specters found something interesting while operating in Omicron Xi. It appears that a hostile group has settled behind Planet Knossos. The Malachite will lead a spearhead attack into Omicron Xi to destroy the installation before any trouble can come from it. We appreciate any aid send to us.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.

[message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

[Image: 3TeyHCT.png]

Alessandru Lorino:

We have not been formally introduced but, considering the current situation, that can wait; I have heard about 101st Ghosts of Razgriz and it will be a pleasure to stand side by side in this matter. Assuming that base has not been destroyed by the time we will arrive, Malta Hyperspace Starfleet will provide assistance in your efforts to eliminate this installation, so we can ensure our Outcast dominion in the Omicrons.

Hasta Pronto,
Audaz Alarcón
Alpha Explorer

[Image: Kw5Crpx.png]

[Image: Axap8c5.jpg]
[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

[connecting.neural.network]
Echelon broadband spread - Epsilon-Alpha
Registred login: 23.04.828 A.S

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - video-feed.available]

Date of conversation: 23.04.828 A.S

Esteemed Don's, the Corsairs won't learn from their mistakes. They have decided to rebuild their station in Omicron Gamma. The Malachite will lead once again a spearhead attack into Omicron Gamma to destroy the installation before any trouble can come from it. We appreciate any aid send to us.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.

[message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

[Image: NewMalta10.png]

Incoming Message

To: Alessandru Lorino
Source: Ames Research Station, Kepler
Subject: Unwanted modular installation

[Image: Alexandra.png]

Señor Lorino,

I don't think we had the pleasantries of introductions, though I have heard of you people before, and your activities on our bounty board has been noticed as well.
I am Alexandra Amelia, and I have been asked to respond to your transmission.

I have already informed my people to see if they can move some assets to assist yours, however I can't promise anything.

Quite frankly the cave dwellers' installation pop-ups are getting rather tedious, please inform us if you spot yet another installation in the future, we might need to resort to more "radical" methods to get the message across.

Regards,
Alexandra Amelia
Hispania Imperial